ADVERTISEMENT

If we re down to drew we should hire Pitino.

So maybe if the OP stops bringing him up, then those insults will stop if you act like he’s some type of good man on a personal level you’re wrong
I don't think I act like he's a good man and if I seem to then I'm wrong. Personally, I DON'T think he's a good man. I just think he's a good coach like others on here do. I've said it before and I'll say it again. IF we can't find a coach that we WANT, then I wouldn't be opposed to hire him in the short term (1-3 years max) sort of like filling in until we CAN get a coach we want or an apprentice to work with him and then take over if he is good enough. Do this instead of taking someone we DON'T LIKE, like BCG just because we're in a hurry.

I just get tired of hearing about all the stuff ALL OF THE TIME!! Believe me, I'm no saint...none of us are. But some of these people get on my nerves because they keep acting like they're better than him. That they have a RIGHT to judge and they have never made mistakes. And I would feel that way if things were repeated over and over about ANYBODY, not just Pitino. That's all.

Reactions: westerncat
I am perfectly capable of judging a man's character by his court confessions, lack of empathy and outright disgust for our fanbase.

You are deluded and, yes, we do need to talk continually about the vile things he has done since leaving UK because otherwise we'd just be talking about a washed up coach who hasn't won anything in the past decade.

Does that work better for you Susan? Cause I know damn sure that I didn't solicit prostitutes for minors, have an affair in a restaurant or cover it up with abortion hush money.
"Let him without sin cast the 1st stone. " We all have made mistakes in life and everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I still think we end up with Drew.

Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT