ADVERTISEMENT

1.Pitino 2.Donovan 3.Miller. 4. Pearl

Yes. They have the banner hanging. And I would too. The NCAA is a bunch of scam artists. I despise Uavel. They won the tilt le in 2012/13 and it made me sick. Pitino held the trophy and they all celebrated. Those are all facts. Those are not changed because an assistant coach is running hoes in and out.
False. They do not have a championship banner hanging for 2013.

Not according to the ncaa. I have watched plenty of sporting events where the winner was changed because of cheating. Pitino has one title and needed 9 future nba players on the roster to win it. Facts.
Revisionist history. Not at all facts. Louisville and RicK Pitino won the NCAA championship. I watched the game.

• Haha
Reactions: jdgilbys5
Pitino would be a home run hire that would ignite CBB. IMAGINE Pitino in blue versus Cal in Red next year. 2. Donavon. 2 time NCAA Champion and NBA coach with Uk Pitino pedigree. 3. Sean Miller. Basketball phenomena and big time success everywhere he has been can recruit elite players. 4. A winner at every place he has been in difficult circumstances. Players love to play for him. Not much else. After this.

Good lord, please get away from the program.

You literally asked him how many NBA players were on the UL roster. He told you how many and you change the argument to, well every team that wins has NBA players, but Pitino’s weren’t 5*. You never asked how many were 5* until your point was proven wrong.
Does Louisville still have the trophy? Do they have a banner hanging? The cheating invalidated the win. 15 seconds of fame dribbled down their leg! To the ceiling!🤣🤣
Luke Hancock most outstanding player the team who won the tournament. The NCAA is corrupt.

Vacated. No title. Plus there were at least 4 or 5 pros on the vacated UL team. Pitino is too old, too dirty and too overrated to be considered.

You literally asked him how many NBA players were on the UL roster. He told you how many and you change the argument to, well every team that wins has NBA players, but Pitino’s weren’t 5*. You never asked how many were 5* until your point was proven wrong.
No clown. I asked how many NBA PLAYERS. HE ANSWERED “4-5 pros”. “Pros” and NBA players are not the same, in case you did not realize how he changed the term. So it was him who changed the argument. The fact is there were 4 total NBA players. Not 5. Siva barely played at all. Smith similarly.

• Haha
Reactions: jdgilbys5
Pitino would not be a home run hire. Far from it. He's one of the few or maybe the only name I don't want.
Exactly
He is NOT the same coach he was when he first arrived and he mostly certainly has done and or allowed things to happen under his watch that leaves a very bad taste
Also, even Calipari owned him

No clown. I asked how many NBA PLAYERS. HE ANSWERED “4-5 pros”. “Pros” and NBA players are not the same, in case you did not realize how he changed the term. So it was him who changed the argument. The fact is there were 4 total NBA players. Not 5. Siva barely played at all. Smith similarly.
Hancock was an nba player before his injury. Took Pitino 9 future nba players to win his only title.

• Haha
Reactions: plumdog69
BD would really be a double home run hire. He won back to back championships in Florida with just college players, Also bring back Pel as his assistant. A trible home run hit, because Pel is from Kentucky,

He did an outstanding job at both places. Need to wake up. The rest of these candidates are not in the same class as Pitino. Period.
Surely you’re trolling and can’t be serious.
I said IS. You need to wise up. Greatness is not

No, clown, my argument is both. Pitino has won with lower rated players and fewer 5 star recruits.
i need to wise up? You’re calling for a washed up, has been to retake the reins of the greatest basketball program in the country. AGAIN, 1996 Pitino and the game as it was THEN ain’t walking through that door. Once you get that through your head you’ll be a happier camper.

I’m so sorry, I really didn’t know that when somebody said “4 or 5” when the correct answer was 4 meant that person was just completely wrong and a clown.
But once again, the topic was about NBA players, and YOU changed it to 5* players.

I'm confused why y'all would be interested in Sean Miller. He had similar Round of 64 troubles Cal had in the last few years.

I’m so sorry, I really didn’t know that when somebody said “4 or 5” when the correct answer was 4 meant that person was just completely wrong and a clown.
But once again, the topic was about NBA players, and YOU changed it to 5* players.
So you agree he needed at least 4 or 5 nba players for that game that doesn’t count? Thanks for that concession!

Sean Miller as an offensive coach makes Cal look like Jay Wright.

He's a shit coach who hid in a shit league and is now at Xavier. I don't want anything to do with Calipari's "friends" who are lesser versions of himself. You want Cal 2.0 and did you know anything about their relationship dating back to when Cal helped recruit him to Pitt?
Agreed Miller had plenty of opportunities at Zona
He just doesn't seem like that good of a coach and I think had a loosing record this year

D. Hurley. Probably the best college coach in the game. Would he leave UConn? Only 1 way to find out. Not asking him would be Negligence.

N. Oates. If you can win at Bama, you can win big at UK. Fun style of play. Seems very motivated. Seems to have an appreciation for UK tradition. Has a huge buyout. But we don’t have to pay Cal’s buyout. Potentially, a great fit and maybe the best fit.

J Wright. Worth a phone call. I don’t see it happening, but he’s a great coach.

B Stevenson. The prevailing wisdom is that he’s not interested. However, this guy isn’t even 50 years old. It wouldn’t shock me if there wasn’t a hidden hunger to coach a championship team.

B. Pearl. Say what you want, but he can coach. He’s full of enthusiasm and energy. He’s a little on the old side, but still seems hungry. He would “crawl” to Lexington and he would be successful.

B. Donavan. When Pitino left, he would have been a good choice. Since then, he’s turned us down twice. He’s been away from the college game for a while. I’m not sure it would work. If that’s who we ended up with, I’d jump on board and be all in because what other choice would I have as a fan.

S Drew. I know he’s won a title, but I’m not sold on him being a good fit at UK. But, my final sentence about Billy D applies here as well

C Beard. Doesn’t excite me. Has some baggage, but he can coach. Same final thought as previous 2 mentions.

Pitino. Not a serious thought. Too old and way too much water under the bridge.

Maybe, there is someone I’m not thinking of that would be good. The Cal era had become such, that almost no one would be a down grade.

Mick Cronin was asked about the job. Said he was from Cincy and the UK job is like no other. Pete Thamel said that Donovan would be a home run hire but he is in a play in game and it would be a while for him.

Pitino would be a home run hire that would ignite CBB. IMAGINE Pitino in blue versus Cal in Red next year. 2. Donavon. 2 time NCAA Champion and NBA coach with Uk Pitino pedigree. 3. Sean Miller. Basketball phenomena and big time success everywhere he has been can recruit elite players. 4. A winner at every place he has been in difficult circumstances. Players love to play for him. Not much else. After this.
No to Pitino. This isn't 1997!

Pitino burned that bridge long ago...

DWftRy_VQAEzPTX.jpg

So you agree he needed at least 4 or 5 nba players for that game that doesn’t count? Thanks for that concession!
Nah, You said pros. 2 were barely NBA players at all, The others were role players. You are trying to use semantics and bullshite statistics to portray the Louisville team was loaded with NBA players. You wanted to capare it to Pitinos 96 team of superstars or Cals teams of freshman nba talents.There is a picture of the trophy above. 🤣

No he and you are clown for comparing Louisville roster to the 96 Uk roster. Like those uavel players were nba superstars. 2 barely played, 2 were role players. Practically, Any championship team can make that claim. You are trying to manipulate with bs statistics. Not going to happen.
Nah, You said pros. 2 were barely NBA players at all, The others were role players. You are trying to use semantics and bullshite statistics to portray the Louisville team was loaded with NBA players. You wanted to capare it to Pitinos 96 team of superstars or Cals teams of freshman nba talents.

People like to compete for "THE Stupid Post" of 2024. Pitino will never get a look or even remote consideration. Where have you been???

Officiating doesn't call the same game as it did in the 90s. Pitino played a foul until they quit calling it strategy. That's why Izzo has struggled so much. You have to have the officials quit calling fouls to win.

I'd rather. Have Pitino over Drew

Nah, You said pros. 2 were barely NBA players at all, The others were role players. You are trying to use semantics and bullshite statistics to portray the Louisville team was loaded with NBA players. You wanted to capare it to Pitinos 96 team of superstars or Cals teams of freshman nba talents.There is a picture of the trophy above. 🤣

Hancock was an nba player before his injury. Took Pitino 9 future nba players to win his only title.

Are you one of those guys who in another thread would argue that '98 was not really Tubby's NCAA. Its Rick's. I think you have to span 96-98 to get 9 future NBA players, and that includes Tubby's.

Are you one of those guys who in another thread would argue that '98 was not really Tubby's NCAA. Its Rick's. I think you have to span 96-98 to get 9 future NBA players, and that includes Tubby's.
That’s tubby’s title and the ‘98 team did not have 9 future nba players. The ‘96 team did. Even Rick has said publicly that he wouldn’t have won the title with the ‘98 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT