ADVERTISEMENT

Barion Brown

Balled out today. Kid has so much potential and he’s going to realize it next year weather it be at UK or somewhere else. So hope we can pay him enough NIL money to keep him around. Most talented WR ever to play at UK in my opinion
I hope we can keep too but Wandale Robinson wasn’t chopped liver. How soon we forget.

Balled out today. Kid has so much potential and he’s going to realize it next year weather it be at UK or somewhere else. So hope we can pay him enough NIL money to keep him around. Most talented WR ever to play at UK in my opinion

I don't yet know about most talented to play at UK. He's shown he's valuable and can make tough plays though. Hope we can keep him and make his loyalty pay off with winning football

Not sure what happened with Robinson: he broke his streak of consecutive games with a catch. Glad Brown rose to the occasion, though, and made up for it. I hope Brown sticks with UK.

Not sure what happened with Robinson: he broke his streak of consecutive games with a catch. Glad Brown rose to the occasion, though, and made up for it. I hope Brown sticks with UK.
Pretty sure he caught a pass towards the end. Seems pretty clear the staff is funneling all his touches to brown.

I suspect that immediately after the season concludes, Stoops will fire Scag. A new OC, the fourth in four years, will hired shortly thereafter. I also expect a good QB transfer to arrive.

Reactions: UKortho
It’s insane to me that this is what college football has turned into.
To a great extent, college football at its highest level has always been this way.

Tax forms are filled out now.

The veneer of rules dampened prices, but did not prevent payment.

To a great extent, college football at its highest level has always been this way.

Tax forms are filled out now.

The veneer of rules dampened prices, but did not prevent payment.
It’s the one time immediate transfer rule partnered with NIL that makes it the perfect storm.

Reactions: The-Hack
I HAVE SAID THE ENTIRE YEAR!! WE HAVE THE STUDS...FEED THEM THE BALL!!!

Give uo Skoal and make it $750.
Just a thought …
I grew tobacco for years; it built most of our public buildings in Kentucky and gave billions to our colleges and Universities.

I wish the Indian who first tried it had passed, I we knew not what it is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT