ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Georgia. SEC TITLE Thread

That pass was on the money and in stride... Thing of beauty. Levis has the gun just hope he can develop that kind of accuracy. But having a target like Jameson with his speed and height certainly helps too (no offense to Wandale).

Reactions: The-Hack
I said a few weeks ago as great a season as uga has had could go south fast if they lost today. You dint want to play Michigan and Alabama again when you would have had notre dame and then michigan.

Reactions: The-Hack

CURRENT FIVE-STAR PLAYERS BY TEAM​

1. Alabama: 18
T2. Georgia 8
T2. Texas A&M 8
4. Florida 6
T5. Auburn 5
T5 LSU 5
T5. Ole Miss 5
T8. Mississippi State 1
T8. Missouri 1

Georgia would destroy Cincinnati or Michigan. You know their fans are shitting themselves right now at the thought of letting Alabama into the playoffs.

I haven't kep up with the race. Pretty terrible year for it. The guy at Pitt is pretty deserving but he wont get it. I also like the Michigan guy on D.

Whoever wins it, it'll be underwhelming.
Young has something like 48 TD’s and 4 INT’s, and over 4200 yards passing. I’m not sure what’s underwhelming about those numbers.

I guess what has me scratching my head a bit, is BAMA’s supposedly “not great” O-line, keeping Georgia’s d-line at bay without holding them.

Reactions: catben
So how will ranking be if Bama wins( which they will) next week. Will it be Bama 1 and Ga. 2-3 ? I am sure they don't want Bama & Ga. Rematch in Semi

Georgia getting their ass beat like this makes the SEC East look really bad, which in turn makes us look bad, which in turn makes SEC West teams look like a better choice for a bowl pick. I guess we still have that huge fan base going for us.

A team with as much talent as Georgia has should have more talent at the quarterback position.
I was laughed at months ago when I said Georgia would have a hard time winning it with this QB. Said they would eventually be a game where they have to score a bunch. They still might win, but you have to play offense in today's football..

Kirby better get that midget scout team QB out of there and play the pro if he is going to have ANY chance in the playoffs.

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT