ADVERTISEMENT

Bagley announcing college decision tomorrow night

While it appears on its face that him picking Kentucky seems like an extreme longshot (considering he hasn't even visited) I do find it interesting that he hasn't come out with a list of teams he's choosing between. I've seen the media say it's between USC, UCLA, and Duke but I can't find anything where he has said that. Is that list merely media speculation or is it something that is more concrete?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think he visited Dec 15 when his hs team played in a tourney in Lexington. He has not said he isn't considering UK Cal was visiting him the day after he announced he was considering reclassifying so yes he was recruiting him we even have a story of Cal telling Bamba that if Bagley reclassified we would recruit him and that is why he chose Texas. we were recruiting bamba for 17 why not Bagley? . Do I think he comes to UK? No still to many people spewing crap like NBC leaving us off his list as his actual list. I think its prob USC or UCLA

Seriously, what's it supposed to mean? I didn't understand Cal's tweet.

Pretty interesting that it hasn't leaked, 90 minutes before the announcement. Doesn't seem very Dukie to not have assistant coaches blabbing your decision to someone.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Dablueman
Pretty interesting that it hasn't leaked, 90 minutes before the announcement. Doesn't seem very Dukie to not have assistant coaches blabbing your decision to someone.

Fingers crossed.
That lack of a leak I think means West Coast

I know it's not likely but then again I don't remember anyone saying we'd get Knox.

Fingers crossed for a second surprise this recruiting season

If you see a white squirrel, it means your car will be stolen; also means someone is talking about you behind your back (mostly involving your girlfriend/wife), you're about to be surprised with an STD, and someone in your family will soon appear on Dr. Phil.

I saw a white squirrel once, about 20 years ago.....all of these things happened to me within 3 months time (except it was Springer).

Last edited:
I think seeing a white squirrel just means good luck. Just UK fans trying to read too much into every Cal tweet.

I thought Bagley was an academic question mark next year? Now he's re-classifying and picking a school? I've been out of the loop for a while. Has he always been in good academic standing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT