ADVERTISEMENT

Bagley announcing college decision tomorrow night

Yep..dont count on a repeat with Bagley. He's been said to be as good or better than Davis. Duke will have the top backcourt with Duval and Allen and top frontcourt with Bagley, Carter and Trent. imo They would be the overwhelming favorite with Bagley

Horse hockey top back court of duval and allen ...rotflcgu...

Not getting my hopes up on this guy at all since all signs point to Puke, or one of the two Cal schools.

Would LOVE to have him; it would make us the overwhelming favorite, IMO.

Nevertheless, we still have a TON of talent on our team, and quality depth to boot.

Plus, we have Cal as our coach.

While it will suck donkey balls if he goes to Puke, I try to keep things in perspective: I remember, with a sick stomach, the Billy Clyde debacle, and TLTubby's last few years.

We won't get Bagley, but we have a top 5 team going into the season, and we have young men who WANTED to be Wildcats on the team.

We will be just fine, and it's going to be a hellava fun year!

Reactions: IrishMike409
Bagley has spent his entire high school career being THE man on his team and dominating the ball. He never even played Team USA ball - and yet people think he's going to go to Duke and compete with Duval's ego, or share the ball with three ball-dominant guys in Allen, Trent, Jr, and Carter? Plus the chemistry killer when he suddenly joins the team late in the Summer and steals most of Bolden and deLaurier's PT. I just don't see it.

I'd guess USC since they're a Nike School, but Under Armour might pull out all the stops here.

Reactions: Cawood86
One time when I was a kid I saw a white owl, shortly after I found my brothers stash of playboys, this was pre-internet so it was a big deal.

In our microwave society, most of these Gen Q'ers really don't understand how big a deal this is. Seeing boobs is taken for granted nowadays.

Thanks for sharing, I'm not ashamed to say I teared up a bit.

Reactions: JC43
that-ain-t-no-guess-o.gif

Bagley to USC.

Yep..dont count on a repeat with Bagley. He's been said to be as good or better than Davis. Duke will have the top backcourt with Duval and Allen and top frontcourt with Bagley, Carter and Trent. imo They would be the overwhelming favorite with Bagley
It makes me sick to have to agree with that statement. Ugh.

Just how stoned is that cat?

Character matters. When the going gets tough, character matters. I hope someday you will understand that. The two you mention seem to lack a whole lot of character. Not stoned, just confident in the right character. Allen kicks whatever character he may have had, Duval, yeah, right.

What's it mean when you see a white squirrel? Other than it's probably holding a sign chanting racist things in Virginia tonight...

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
ADVERTISEMENT