ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn on the ropes

People make fun of all the wild hairstyles of college basketball players, but no one has worse hair than KD Johnson. What is he going for? I mean he literally looks like he got in a fight with a weed whacker and came out on the losing end. Looks like he gets free haircuts from the barber training school.

White and the gators getting a bad case of vapor lock down the stretch.

People make fun of all the wild hairstyles of college basketball players, but no one has worse hair than KD Johnson. What is he going for? I mean he literally looks like he got in a fight with a weed whacker and came out on the losing end. Looks like he gets free haircuts from the barber training school.
Lol dude looks like a mental patient with that haircut.

Reactions: BigKari
Even though it worked out that seemed like a horrible decision by White to take that timeout. Why not just wait for your guys to get fouled than have to inbound the ball again? I'd rather take my chance at the line than trying to inbound it against Kessler and Auburn.

Reactions: rdgtr
Dont wanna hear Auburn Bitch about last possession... Kessler was moving screen for like 15-20 feet... No call. So... Suck it AU. Finally a team doesnt choke at home (Georgia abd Mizzou) though Florida tried.

How far should they drop losing to unranked Florida??? Lololol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT