ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Fans Bragging About The Only Team To Not Lose In Regulation

• Thread starter anon_ce2llurbpkli4
  • Start date
Without SEC refs in the tourny they won't stand a chance. Speaking a refs they were brutal tonight in SC why do they hate us so
SEC refs LOVE them some home court atmosphere. They’ll do anything to get the crowd pumped. Auburn’s had the home refs as a major advantage all season, and then got the brunt of it tonight where every ticky tack call went Arkansas’ way (or was a no call on obvious Arkansas fouls). Hate that it’s just accepted as something you have to deal with when playing in the SEC

SEC refs LOVE them some home court atmosphere. They’ll do anything to get the crowd pumped. Auburn’s had the home refs as a major advantage all season, and then got the brunt of it tonight where every ticky tack call went Arkansas’ way (or was a no call on obvious Arkansas fouls). Hate that it’s just accepted as something you have to deal with when playing in the SEC

I’d agree it’s accepted everywhere except rupp. It’s almost like the refs want to keep teams in the game when they play us at home.

No Auburn fans are right, there’s no Overtime in the NCAA tourney, all Auburn has to do is get the tie and the higher seed advances.

All the Auburn fans pretending to like basketball probably believe something like that.

They're the only team in SEC to get to play South Carolina, Georgia and Ole Miss twice. They don't have to play at LSU or at Kentucky.
Gift wrapped but might still blow it

Reactions: JimBR and Blue Hair
The Gators and the Vols might have something to say to them about losing in regulation. If not, the Cats will in the SEC tournament.

I didn’t know they put an asterisk next to the L if you lost in OT. I thought an L was an L.
Does this mean Arkansas gets an asterisk next to their W? Lol

Reactions: bbncal02
I hope AU fans enjoy their ride, but damn they are clueless when it comes to bball.

Home Sweet Home​

i

Arkansas has now won 12 of its 20 home games vs AP top-5 opponents in the AP poll era, the second-best record of any program during that span.

WIN PCT.W-L
Kentucky.73525-9
Arkansas.60012-8
Villanova.56721-16
North Carolina.54928-23
Indiana.54027-23

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch

Home Sweet Home​

i

Arkansas has now won 12 of its 20 home games vs AP top-5 opponents in the AP poll era, the second-best record of any program during that span.

WIN PCT.W-L
Kentucky.73525-9
Arkansas.60012-8
Villanova.56721-16
North Carolina.54928-23
Indiana.54027-23
WOW … where’s Auburn ? They’re the best team in the history of sports. Must be a mistake. 😂

I’d agree it’s accepted everywhere except rupp. It’s almost like the refs want to keep teams in the game when they play us at home.
I’d argue it’s a credit the the original post about atmosphere. Other than the occasional big game, the Rupp Crowd isn’t giving constant energy where the ref is feeding off it. We are a NBA style reactionary crowd 80+% of the time.

Death, taxes and SEC refs sucking at their job.

Reactions: UKwootwoot
Last I checked, one SEC Blue Blood was 2-4 against the other LMAO, but now you have an easier path with my HYGS now out so I get it. Arkansas storming the court after beating us WITHOUT our point guard (but we don’t whine about it), plus a 12 page thread on our game yesterday. Yep we right up there with UNCheat & Dook over here now #blessedbetheBRUCE
@Denim Vest

You just included hit your other alias in your post, LOL. #RockBottom. You gave yourself away by calling football "Hut Hut" under both aliases.

The delusion above is laughable. You'll die looking up at UK and Alabama in the 2 important sports. What a way to go, lmao.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT