ADVERTISEMENT

at UF will be UKs 11th true road game out of the last 23 games

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
w/a neutral court game v UNC thrown in there as well.
Thus after the UF game UK will have played 11 home games, 11 road games and a neutral court game their last 23 games.
Id say we are ready for whatever the Rowdy Reptiles throw at us tomorrow:

You can take it a step further by saying after the UF game UK will have played 10 of the last 18 on the road.
Also, after UF, 8 of the last 14 on the road for UK.

w/a neutral court game v UNC thrown in there as well.
Thus after the UF game UK will have played 11 home games, 11 road games and a neutral court game their last 23 games.
Id say we are ready for whatever the Rowdy Reptiles throw at us tomorrow:

that's the way it works during conference play

Well that’s fine but could you say at Arkansas, at Kansas, at Alabama, at LSU, at Tenn and at Auburn with almost all of them?
No you could not.
That’s the better argument is the strength of the road teams we have played in the last 12 games. That’s 5 ranked teams we have played on the road in the last 12 games. At South Carolina is the only road game we have played In 6 weeks against an unranked opponent. Number of home games/road games works out for all teams over the course of the season.

That’s the better argument is the strength of the road teams we have played in the last 12 games. That’s 5 ranked teams we have played on the road in the last 12 games. At South Carolina is the only road game we have played In 6 weeks against an unranked opponent. Number of home games/road games works out for all teams over the course of the season.
6 road games v the top 22 in Kenpom, I doubt even Bama can say that, Ill look it up at lunch:

Last edited:
I don’t understand the point of this post lol. Yes half our conference games have been on the road. Thanks? Lol

Well that’s fine but could they say at Arkansas, at Kansas, at Alabama, at LSU, at Tenn and at Auburn?
No they could not.

That is more fair. It has been a brutally tough road schedule this year and we knew that when the schedule was announced it was going to be tough. That is why I am not too unhappy with 6 overall losses if we beat FL and finish 14-4 in the SEC...with our schedule that is a great SEC season.

I know people are disappointed we lost the Ark game and didn't have a chance to finish in a tie with Auburn but the tough schedule and injuries made that a behind the 8 ball situation anyways.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
That is more fair. It has been a brutally tough road schedule this year and we knew that when the schedule was announced it was going to be tough. That is why I am not too unhappy with 6 overall losses if we beat FL and finish 14-4 in the SEC...with our schedule that is a great SEC season.

I know people are disappointed we lost the Ark game and didn't have a chance to finish in a tie with Auburn but the tough schedule and injuries made that a behind the 8 ball situation anyways.

Technically we can still tie Auburn if they lose at home to South Carolina, very unlikely to happen, but still possible.

Of course, we also have to leave Gainesville with a W...which will also be difficult given how crucial this game is for the Gators.

Tomorrow will be the biggest "Super Bowl" yet. Florida is going to have beer muscles the likes which we haven't seen in quite some time...they are going to come out on absolute fire, regardless of our defense.

Technically we can still tie Auburn if they lose at home to South Carolina, very unlikely to happen, but still possible.

Of course, we also have to leave Gainesville with a W...which will also be difficult given how crucial this game is for the Gators.

Tomorrow will be the biggest "Super Bowl" yet. Florida is going to have beer muscles the likes which we haven't seen in quite some time...they are going to come out on absolute fire, regardless of our defense.
And if they dont we will beat them by 20 again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT