ADVERTISEMENT

Ask me anything A&M

We look forward to having you in College Station. On the Duddley's vs the Chicken, They are right next to each other, so you could go to both. Duddleys is more classic rock music. The chicken is classic (some very old) Country. I would also suggest Koppe Bridge if you want a burger. I hope you have a great experience in town and in Texas for that matter.

What other SEC QB would you compare Mond with?

In your game against Ark.you defense looked to be more speed over size is that correct?

Did your team come out of the Ark game healthy?

How does your offense split run vs pass.?

We have a very fast front 7 but I wouldn’t call them small. Our DL is huge. Our backers are 235-245. CBs are 6’2. Where I think we are a tad slow is at safety. A couple of 4.6-4.7 guys. That’s our weak spot on defense.

We only lost one between the Bama and Arky game. Jhamon Austin broke a bone in his foot.

Ags are very balanced in run/pass against the better competition. We were heavy run against Arky because we could.

Reactions: greginky1957
Would you rather still be in the Big 12?

Better yet, if you are old enough, would you still rather be in the SWC?

As to Bonfire, is it still real easy for Aggie students/corpmen to get to it, and get forgiveness for missing other stuff? Was it done prior to the Texas game, traditionally?

The Corp appears to have a band at games. Is there another student band, as well?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This is another post all in itself. The short answer is politics and very heavy feelings. When you coupled in the Horns downfall over the last decade, it became a game of cat and mouse.

I’ll put the renewal of the rivalry sometime in the mid 20s. There are legislators trying to convince the two ADs to do it quickly.

That reminds me of when Kentucky politicians forced UK to schedule uavel in the 80's. If you did that you wouldn't be able to play other P5 non-conference opponents like Clemson.

You’re in Texas and at A&M. I think you have your answer.

Yea, that was a dumb question. I didn't see anyone not standing or keeping their hat on during the anthem at Kroger Field last weekend, or during My Old Kentucky Home.

Better yet, if you are old enough, would you still rather be in the SWC?

As to Bonfire, is it still real easy for Aggie students/corpmen to get to it, and get forgiveness for missing other stuff? Was it done prior to the Texas game, traditionally?

The Corp appears to have a band at games. Is there another student band, as well?

No, screw the SWC.

Yes, it is still easy to get to.

Yes we have another student band for Basketball games.

We have a very fast front 7 but I wouldn’t call them small. Our DL is huge. Our backers are 235-245. CBs are 6’2. Where I think we are a tad slow is at safety. A couple of 4.6-4.7 guys. That’s our weak spot on defense.

We only lost one between the Bama and Arky game. Jhamon Austin broke a bone in his foot.

Ags are very balanced in run/pass against the better competition. We were heavy run against Arky because we could.
Thanks for your reply,who in the SEC would you most compare Mond with?

Here is the article. I guess it was in 2017 and was a 2018 recruit. I didn't pay attention to the date. I was very surprised by the article since I really didn't think there was a more patriotic fan base than Texas A&M.

Ah, I never saw that. Leon being from the inner city makes a bit of sense.

I think he's a good kid, but its not shocking to see this generation follow what they see on TV.

How many 4 and 5 star players does Texas AM have on the roster? How many are linemen?
Thanks I will hang up and listen.

Here is the article. I guess it was in 2017 and was a 2018 recruit. I didn't pay attention to the date. I was very surprised by the article since I really didn't think there was a more patriotic fan base than Texas A&M.

Absolutely no point bringing politics into this great thread. And you act like this aggie fan has any control over this anyway. Come on man, we have a political thread in the paddock

Does the 'Core' (dudes that look like milkmen that went splurging at a military surplus store) still exist and still "squeeze berries" whenever A&M is trailing in a game? Does such a thing as "yell practice" still exist?

Visiting sections are in all of 131, 348-350, 409-411 and 419-421.

Clemson brought around 10K after all the secondary purchases. The largest I’ve ever seen was Tennessee during the Gameday game in 2016 when it featured two top 10 teams.

My guess was they brought 13-15K and a few thousand of them didn’t make it into the stadium, they just tailgated. Northgate was lit up with shit orange.

Florida brought 8K. Notre Dame and VT the same.

I’d guess UK would bring at least 8K

We just announced that we already sold out our tickets. I would expect many more people there, too.

...and here come the Trump clowns to ruin yet another thread. They make this board unbearable these days bringing politics into everything. Same people yelling "Stick to Sports!" to the people who don't share their warped opinions are on this board ruining it.

Reactions: THE_OAK
Aggie Brass easily one the best opposing team posters in the history of this website. Goes a long way toward forging the perceptions of a fan base. You have acquitted yourself well and done your fan base proud. Bravo, sir.

I love college football and a good time. I'd be happy to buy several rounds of bourbon on Northgate Friday night and host you guys at the tailgate Saturday.

How is Bear Bryant's tenure viewed at Texas A&M?
Is he held in high esteem or just another page in the programs history?

Also, there has been talk of a "throwback" uniform being worn by A&M in this game.
Any chance that they are patterned after a uniform of the Bryant Era?
That would have been cool to have both teams salute the Bear's historical influence by wearing throwbacks from Bryant's coaching days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT