ADVERTISEMENT

Arky has Passed UK in 2 Years…

When is the last time Arkansas had success before musselman? They’ve been bad for a while.
They have won a national championship before I know it was a while ago, I agree with you musselman is a good coach and if Kentucky had a opening I would want him but our AD isn’t firing cal, and cal isn’t retiring,

Musselman has as many championships as Cal since he has been at Arkansas and leads 2-0 on elite 8’s

I love how people work the facts to fit their agenda. As many as Cal since he’s been at Arkansas. 😂

Arkansas needs this elite 8 run to even be relevant again. Relevant. They need a championship this season to even sit in the same dining room as Kentucky.

Musselman acts like a middle school boy. He will never coach Kentucky. He is safe for the Arkansas fans.

Reactions: TM2013
Musselman is elite.
Back to Back Elite 8’s
Cal can’t even win 1 game in tourney

Pathetic and Sad

Yep. Mentioned him last year as someone that should be a top candidate for the UK job. The only question was his recruiting which he answered this past off-season.

Should be call #1 imo

Gav
Haha. Ok, can’t wait until he loses and the flavor of the day moves to someone else.
it will as long as morons like you keep asking “who do you want”? We who want a new coach will point them out as they come. Musselman coaches he doesn’t stand there and yell “goooo”. The names will roll off the tongue but I’ve seen enough from musselman he would thrive at UK.

Reactions: bnewt
They have won a national championship before I know it was a while ago, I agree with you musselman is a good coach and if Kentucky had a opening I would want him but our AD isn’t firing cal, and cal isn’t retiring,
That was 30 years ago. When the right guy is available and you’re in the position Uk is losing and getting pooped on you find a way to make a move. The bottom line is though our ad has no idea what to do or how to do it. He would hire holtman before he even called musselman

I was surprised to see Ark get the calls they did tonight.

Now it makes sense

They take it strong to the rack. Force referees to blow the whistle. Play sound D also. Got to think that was Gonzaga’s worst shooting performance this year, and the D had a lot to do with it.
Arkansas went into the bonus with under 2 minutes to go in the game. Gonzaga was already in the double bonus and where having to foul Arkansas a couple of times purposely just to get them into the bonus to stop the clock. They may of gotten a better called game than expected, but if the fix was in I don't think Gonzaga is shooting the double bonus when they had only fouled about four times themselves.

Arkansas puts five guys on the floor who can dribble, pass and shoot. We usually have three non shooters on the floor. We do this year after year and Cal still hasn’t learned this is how the game is played.

Reactions: Mike-D and bnewt
That was 30 years ago. When the right guy is available and you’re in the position Uk is losing and getting pooped on you find a way to make a move. The bottom line is though our ad has no idea what to do or how to do it. He would hire holtman before he even called musselman
If I actually knew it could happen then brining in musselman should be a serious conversation, but it isn’t the fanbase is going to have to choose to believe that the changes will get made

Remember Cal doesn’t let his big men shoot 3’s…such a progressive and cutting edge offensive scheme…so Jalen Williams would not have hit those 3’s under Cal. Why do you think Cal cannot recruit a 5 * big man?

Reactions: bnewt
So if Houston wins today and Duke loses their game does that mean Houston has passed them?

Duke didn't make the tournament last year, Houston final four.

It never fails that a coach wins a game and someone comes out of the woodwork to proclaim how great they are.

You started a thread labeling him the next Pitino. You called him the best coach in CBB.

Sure, he is a good coach. I've watched him, think he is solid, also thinks he has some good players.

That's all. No hyperbole.
He is definitely better than triple c at this point and time. Recruiting just as well also. Has 2 McD’s AA’S coming in just like us next season. Bama does too.

So if Houston wins today and Duke loses their game does that mean Houston has passed them?

Duke didn't make the tournament last year, Houston final four.
I don't think he means in terms of program stature, but rather in terms of program performance over the last two years.

And it's true. Arkansas has done better than we have the last two years.

I love how people work the facts to fit their agenda. As many as Cal since he’s been at Arkansas. 😂

Arkansas needs this elite 8 run to even be relevant again. Relevant. They need a championship this season to even sit in the same dining room as Kentucky.

Musselman acts like a middle school boy. He will never coach Kentucky. He is safe for the Arkansas fans.
We’re the only blue blood not in the sweet 16. Well besides Indiana. We’re becoming less and less relevant all the time and more Indiana with Triple C.

Musselman is elite.
Back to Back Elite 8’s
Cal can’t even win 1 game in tourney

Pathetic and Sad
Wait… I keep reading on this board that Cal hasn’t done shit since 2015, and that at Kentucky only FFs and titles matter. So his Elite 8s in 2017 and 2019 are meaningless. But now we are slurping a dude who has back to back Elite 8s? 🤔

Lol I guess every one of these coaches still in the tournament will be on THE LIST…until they are not. I have to wonder what people use to do when UK wasn’t going to final fours from 1998-2011 with no social media to complain to the masses, how did they get the word out that they were miserable.

Lol I guess every one of these coaches still in the tournament will be on THE LIST…until they are not. I have to wonder what people use to do when UK wasn’t going to final fours from 1998-2011 with no social media to complain to the masses, how did they get the word out that they were miserable.
this board was toxic with the Tubby hate and then the Gillespie hate after that. That’s when I picked my name. Dukie V called us the 5% fringe that wanted Tubby gone.

Lol, so u don't watch Kentucky's games against them?

nope, didn’t watch a game all year or any last year. Cut the cord when Covid hit and the tourney was cancelled. Happen to be out of town tonight and able to watch these two games. Saw our train wreck coming 3 years ago when it became obvious CCC wasn’t going to change his recruiting strategy to retain players.

The fix is in. Dook cant be beaten now.
Did you watch tonight's game Duke was the best team and deserved to win, nobody gave them anything. I hate em but I hate more the penis envy so many of our fans have for them. Ponder this, they are probably moving on to ANOTHER Final Four this year after we go home after the first game plus they have beaten us 3 out of last 4 times we have played them. I wish we were competitive with them but in last 5 years or so we aren't. That's on Cal and Cal alone

Reactions: WolfTix
Musselman is a good tournament coach, plus he is hungry and motivated something Cal hasn't been in about 6 years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT