ADVERTISEMENT

Arky has Passed UK in 2 Years…

Lol I guess every one of these coaches still in the tournament will be on THE LIST…until they are not. I have to wonder what people use to do when UK wasn’t going to final fours from 1998-2011 with no social media to complain to the masses, how did they get the word out that they were miserable.
UK went to the final four in 2011. Fail.

Did you watch tonight's game Duke was the best team and deserved to win, nobody gave them anything. I hate em but I hate more the penis envy so many of our fans have for them. Ponder this, they are probably moving on to ANOTHER Final Four this year after we go home after the first game plus they have beaten us 3 out of last 4 times we have played them. I wish we were competitive with them but in last 5 years or so we aren't. That's on Cal and Cal alone
Dook was not the best team they got bailed out an numerous occasions so Duck Fook and k also.

Lol I guess every one of these coaches still in the tournament will be on THE LIST…until they are not. I have to wonder what people use to do when UK wasn’t going to final fours from 1998-2011 with no social media to complain to the masses, how did they get the word out that they were miserable.
Dude , haven’t you heard about the tubby wars . There was ABSOLUTELY discontent from about 2004 until tubby finally left . The last few years were VERY similar to what is going on right now .

Musselman is a good coach. Arkansas is lucky to have him.
He is a great coach, and yes, we are very lucky to have him. Yes, he is emotional, celebrates like crazy after big wins, but he and the staff prepare and coach so hard he relishes the success. He has said that his biggest regret at Nevada while coaching Cody and Caleb Martin was that they didn't celebrate victories. They would win by 10 and be upset and disappointed that they didn't win by 15-20.

Just listening to his preparation and game adjustments makes my head spin at times. He mentioned in an interview on Jim Rome after the New Mexico State game that he and the staff had reviewed old NBA notes on Kobe, Lebron, and others on the best approach on how to defend Teddy Allen. He also stated during the in-game interview that Arkansas was deploying different coverages and had already used four. It worked to perfection, Allen had 37 points the previous game, finished with 12 against Arkansas.

He has been through the basketball wars at multiple levels, has a huge amount of NBA coaching experience with himself and with those on the staff, and many don't know he actually finished second in NBA coach of the year voting at one time.

I don't see him leaving Arkansas for another college coaching job unless UCLA or possibly USC opens up. He is a west coast guy, Arkansas will not be outbid for him, his wife has family in Arkansas and he knows he can recruit and win in Fayetteville.

Speaking of recruiting, which many thought was his weakness, Arkansas has a Top 5 recruiting class for next season already signed, and a legitimate chance to get 5 Star Anthony Black on Monday.

No, Arkansas has not surpassed and will not surpass the tradition of Kentucky Basketball, but things are definitely on solid ground in Fayetteville right now.

Last edited:
Musselman is elite.
Back to Back Elite 8’s
Cal can’t even win 1 game in tourney

Pathetic and Sad
If you think Arkansas as a program has passed UK your extremely stupid and uninformed. 2 seasons do not make a program. Some of you fans are an embarrassment to the BBN, and you’re right there at the top of them.

Reactions: Macho Insecurity
If you think Arkansas as a program has passed UK your extremely stupid and uninformed. 2 seasons do not make a program. Some of you fans are an embarrassment to the BBN, and you’re right there at the top of them.
Ur an embarassment…u like watching Arky beat us in Fayetteville? U like Arky playing in back to back Elite 8’s??
U LIKE SITTING HOME LAST YEAR??
U like being embarassed by St Peter?

U are Joke with your live of Cal

Reactions: Macho Insecurity
Arkansas isn’t a basketball powerhouse like UK was. It really is amazing that they have been to two straight Elite 8’s, their first since 1995. But hey, Calipari had been to two straight Sweet 64’s. Oh wait. No actually he hasn’t, but he’s been to one straight Sweet 64. Woo wee!!! Let’s hang a banner boys!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT