ADVERTISEMENT

Are there more TV timeouts in the tourny??

I am not sure there are more, but they do go to commercials for all the 30 second timeouts. During the season, I believe they mostly stay with the games for the 30 second timeouts. I think that is what makes it feel like there are more of them.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The only difference is the 1st called Timeout of the First Half is also a full media timeout. And those breaks are 2:30 from the time the last player reaches the bench and sits down (so obviously that is a little longer than 2:30).

When you pay nearly 11 million for something, you have to sell some commercials.

Still every four minutes. But the timeouts are longer by about another thirty seconds. And the coach's first timeout for each half is twice as long.

Originally posted by specialkd24:
The only difference is the 1st called Timeout of the First Half is also a full media timeout. And those breaks are 2:30 from the time the last player reaches the bench and sits down (so obviously that is a little longer than 2:30).

When you pay nearly 11 million for something, you have to sell some commercials.
Yeah, like they were losing money before. The networks are making a killing with ad money. The NCAA sold it's soul at the expense of everyone that watches the games.

TV tells the NCAA what to do. The Masters Tournament tells TV what to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT