ADVERTISEMENT

Appalachian State 69 Auburn 64

Live shot of the SEC's reputation and quality level:

plane-crash-accident.gif

You know when it comes tourney time and they put different team's resumes on the screen to see if they're deserving of a tournament bid? The SEC won't be looking all that impressive come March.

Edwards and Dillingham shot 5-23 and Bradshaw was playing in his first college game (after like two practices) and with Wagner, we still win by 12-15. I still believe we have the highest ceiling of any team in the country.

I remember when I said that Blue Bloods were becoming less important or relevant and I got slammed. Whelp, CBB is changing like it or not.

Lesser quality teams beginning to realize just how much the 3 point shot is an equalizer in all of this.

Seems like nearly every upset in college basketball is tied to that.

Sure enough:
Auburn 3-22 (11%)
App State 8-17 (47%)

Offenses just have greater control over 3s than defenses do of stopping them.

Lesser quality teams beginning to realize just how much the 3 point shot is an equalizer in all of this.

Seems like nearly every upset in college basketball is tied to that.

Sure enough:
Auburn 3-22 (11%)
App State 8-17 (47%)

Offenses just have greater control over 3s than defenses do of stopping them.
That's part of it. The other part is there's better talent on these mids than there used to be. If a kid can't cut it at say a Mizzou or Ohio State, he can go to a mid and shine. And maybe get good enough to compete against a Duke or a Zona in a one game situation.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
Who is App. St.'s coach?????

Could he be Cal's replacement????

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Edwards and Dillingham shot 5-23 and Bradshaw was playing in his first college game (after like two practices) and with Wagner, we still win by 12-15. I still believe we have the highest ceiling of any team in the country.
Based on what exactly

It's like everyone forgot how good we were offensively up until Saturday. Defense is definitely a work in progress. We've always gotten better late season. I haven't lost faith in the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT