ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else sick of seeing our team get COMPLETELY OUTCOACHED????

Not on Cal tonight, our guys weren’t invested from the tip. Their poor effort carried over from UGA second half.
There is no preparation nor coaching. There is no in-game adjustments, there is no discipline. There's too much selfishness in a few key players who are still forcing their audition opportunity minutes to the detriment of the team. Sadly, these players don't care and neither does Cal.

Been sick of it since St. Peters. I am a forgiving person and have been begging Cal to win me back over, but it just isn't going to happen. We need a fresh start. I don't even care if we turn into UofL for a season. He just needs to go.

At what point do we, the fans, start to put pressure on the UK admin?
You put pressure on the UK admin by NOT buying tickets (whether through scalping, online, at the gates). But we have too many fans who are just happy to be seen at the games, who stare at their phones the entire game, who have nothing else to do so they enjoy the night out before grabbing a bite to eat. Low expectations brought on by a string of coaches who weren't interested in doing what it took to bring championships to UK.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
There is no preparation nor coaching. There is no in-game adjustments, there is no discipline. There's too much selfishness in a few key players who are still forcing their audition opportunity minutes to the detriment of the team. Sadly, these players don't care and neither does Cal.
i have said for years easiest team in the country to prepare for, same thing over and over never any defence adjustments, on offence just go make a play.

You put pressure on the UK admin by NOT buying tickets (whether through scalping, online, at the gates). But we have too many fans who are just happy to be seen at the games, who stare at their phones the entire game, who have nothing else to do so they enjoy the night out before grabbing a bite to eat. Low expectations brought on by a string of coaches who weren't interested in doing what it took to bring championships to UK.
Right, that's what it took to get rid of Joker. I agree though, it'll never happen with the basketball team. For every fan that doesn't buy a ticket, there are 2 more that will gladly pay for them.

We're stuck at this point and have to sit by and watch this crap. I'd love to be able to stop caring, but i just can't. It's in my blood. Maddening.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Right, that's what it took to get rid of Joker. I agree though, it'll never happen with the basketball team. For every fan that doesn't buy a ticket, there are 2 more that will gladly pay for them.

We're stuck at this point and have to sit by and watch this crap. I'd love to be able to stop caring, but i just can't. It's in my blood. Maddening.
No, you can't. Neither can I and most others on this board. I said at least once in the game thread that I had turned off the game thread but i'll be damned if I didn't look at the scoreboard on ESPN at least five times, and then bitch about the game to my husband.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
I can take out coached. But I can’t stomach being out hustled and out toughed. Although that is a byproduct of coaching. I’d say it’s a 70/30 players and coaches when it comes to tonight. These kids are soft. They’ve likely been soft their whole lives. So I’m not convinced that cal is allowing them to be soft. But he sure is having trouble motivating them when they get punched in the snot box.

At this point I think dancing man can out coach Cal, this is just pathetic. Constantly having his team unprepared for games is on the coach and no amount of crying and making excuses excludes him from his job duties. I refuse to watch postgame etc. I really don’t care about a single word he has to say. If he is the HOF standard then everyone is getting admitted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT