ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kenny Brooks

That didn't take long! What do we know about Ms. Hassett? And what is the preferred site for following women's college basketball recruiting? I've never really followed recruiting all that closely on the women's side, but I believe things are about to get hinteresting with Brooks here.
Found this. She is coming from a Jr Colllege. Mods you can delete if it’s not allowed to post this.

Hassett, a native of Adelong, New South Wales in Australia, averaged 19.0 points on 54.5% shooting from the field, including 40.4% from 3-point range this season. Hassett also pulled in 12.7 rebounds while averaging 27 minutes per game over 32 contests for the Titans.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...all-women/article287399895.html#storylink=cpy

Lexi Blue is a perfect name to come be an NIL star in Lexington KY

Appreciate the insight though. I’m not a huge WBB fan but it will be interesting to see if the spread finesse game holds up
Agreed.
Lexi Blue ???
That is the best name ever for a UK basketball player. Seems like a nickname it's so perfect.

Almost like a dream a coach can turn one of the very worst programs in the country to one of the very best in a weeks period. Brooks recruiting is a combo of high quality, size and versatility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT