ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm done. I have to make time to watch UK and I'm not doing that anymore. If it's on when I'm sitting down then great. If not then oh well.

I can't handle any more of the Cal era. Until he's done, I'm done.

Screw all of you quitters! Don't come back!
Live look at JWM24 cheering for JVC and the ‘ats in Rupp circa 2028…

IMG-2452.jpg

Just be patient we'll all be rewarded on draft night.

Going on 15 years of good draft nights!

When is that dividend we keep hearing about going to start paying?!

Seriously?!

10 years ago the ole "just wait...lottery picks and NBA rosters full of kids will pay off" sounded great...where's it at?

If this were wall street somebody would have opened up an investigation and hauled Cal's ass before congress already...

I kind of checked out during the 9-16 COVID year and never came back fully. UK basketball no longer high priority. This team almost sucked me back in until UNCW.

I’ve missed weddings and birthdays for UK basketball games. That’s no longer the case. Now, I turn it on the games and watch as much of it as I can stand. If I find myself getting all pissed off, I turn it off and check the score. If we win, I go back and watch. If we lose, I just pay it no mind. Much easier on my temper and blood pressure.

Care to comment, men of the Cal Cult?
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
I appreciate this. So sorry for my behavior the other day. You’re a good one.

I’m an actual alum that’s been a fan for probably longer than you’ve been born.
Set down message board bot. Being chronically online is not a flex
I call bullshit.
You sound like a whiny 12 yo girl

Never. Im still here. Win or lose. Im not a bandwagon kind of fan. If I can put up with the Browns terribleness I can certainly do it through some UK basketball adversity.

Never. Im still here. Win or lose. Im not a bandwagon kind of fan. If I can put up with the Browns terribleness I can certainly do it through some UK basketball adversity.
Lol, I don’t think anyone checking out on UK until Cal is gone is a bandwagon fan. Were those fans who boycotted the vanderbilt game in 2012. To get joker fired, bandwagon fans?

I'm going back to my feelings the past several years. Ill check in here, watch a few minutes of games here and there but emotionally I'm checked out.

I hate it for the players, they deserve better but Cal has singlehandedly ruined Kentucky basketball.

Hell, I missed the first quarter of the game sleeping. Cal can stay or go, I barely care.

Add this guy to the list

It truly boggles my mind how anyone could be okay with the current state of the program. But alas, here we are. The reason cal is still living in Lexington.
Not happy at all. Just mature enough to whine on a message board

Cat fan since 1952. Will still be watching. But nothing is going to change until Cal is gone.

He has been exposed as a game coach. Even during the very good years he almost always got knocked of the tourney when he had the better team. IU only exception. UNC was equal.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I'll still watch out of habit but I have ZERO faith we do anything the rest of the season. We can't stop ANYONE. Doesn't matter if they shoot 3's, put us on the blocks, etc. We just can't get any stops at all. And it's infuriating. When we go down by 2-4 points, I feel like we're down double digits.
On the flip side when we are up 12 it feels like we are down as fast as the lead disappears.

Morg was 1000% correct when he said Cal would burn it down on his way out. I don't think anyone with ANY common sense can defend him any longer. He has destroyed our program. And he couldn't give a shit less.
I don’t think he’s destroyed anything but another season. uk basketball will continue to be as it always has been after he leaves and we get a coach who puts priority on doing his job—winning games and championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT