ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re a UK fan, how is it possible to check out. If UK plays im gonna watch. Then complain and feel disappointed. The only difference is it hurts less when they lose.
It’s like the girl in high school who was a tease. She flirted. She gestured. She offered the occasional kiss. But she was never going to really do anything. That’s UK under Cal. And we’ve had enough.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don't have the capacity to not watch UK basketball.

Maybe it is my affection for the Bengals that helps me cope.

My formative years as a Bengals fan after '89 SB run through high school saw them lose twice as many games as they won.

Same with the Reds to an extent.

Is what it is. I cannot quit watching even if I wanted to.

Not checking out, but not altering plans either. Which, really, is step 1 of checking out.

For instance, this week, I'm not missing my nightly gym time to watch UK.

3 week old account. Life time fan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I had a dollar for every fan who thinks they're a better fan because of their longevity on here then I'd have about $50. All kidding aside, I feel you though. We're tired and fed up. We need to flush this turd that's running the show.

Checking out what? Deliberately didn’t watch any of today’s Gonzaga game, don’t have any upcoming UK games marked on my calendar. Have been against the Calipari hire from the word go. I want this crap era to end..

Last edited:
My fandom just won’t let me check out. It’s in my blood so it basically just makes me sad, mad and miserable at this point.

My fandom just won’t let me check out. It’s in my blood so it basically just makes me sad, mad and miserable at this point.
Im a 4th Generation UK fan. Yeah, it sucks. But it's for the greater good. It must be done for UK to return.

I've been done since the Wisconsin loss. I visit RR a few times every season in the hopes that more and more fans will finally get sick of it enough for Cal to be shown the door.

If I had a dollar for every fan who thinks they're a better fan because of their longevity on here then I'd have about $50. All kidding aside, I feel you though. We're tired and fed up. We need to flush this turd that's running the show.
Cal is a floater he keeps coming back unfortunately

I thought you ran away richie?

You said you wanted UK to lose.

Now you are trying to run away from your own words.

Run Richie run!!!😜
I said I was fine if losing meant Calipari would be fired. Don't see how that's such a hot take.

Captain Hindsight! The hero of the modern age! Lol, looking forward to your disappearing act if we flame out in the tourney again.
So a fan saying they aren't watching another game isn't a loser? I don't disappear, I just don't frequent as much because of all the little Richie like posters.

So a fan saying they aren't watching another game isn't a loser? I don't disappear, I just don't frequent as much because of all the little Richie posters.
The fans who boycotted UK football during the Joker years are also losers, right? Self-righteousness is rolling off you. Par for the course, for Caliparinoogafan.

Captain Hindsight! The hero of the modern age! Lol, looking forward to your disappearing act if we flame out in the tourney again.
Don’t you love the told you folks until Cal flames out like he has the last 6 years then they disappear for months. They come back and tell us it’s ok we’ll get them this year with another recruiting banner…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT