ADVERTISEMENT

Antigua

Still recruiting for Kentucky, he contacted Kris Parker the Bama transfer.

He’s trying to get the final spot on the staff
Are you enjoying bringing info from HOB to Rafters on nearly a daily basis while under your free trial?

Also, when you cite info, you need to cite the source. Don't come running in here acting as if you have all these insider connections when you're just reading it everywhere else and then running to Rafters to be "FIRST" and appear like some kind of "yeah brah...I got the connections!"

Is the Parker guy any good?
At one point Parker was seen as an elite guy in the '23 class and then dropped a bit-but Alabama wanted him and as others have mentioned-he RS due to injuries/being banged up/chose the Portal due to what they have coming in (brought in 2 Portal wings already to go with Naas Cunningham/Derrion Reid/Aiden Sherrell)

Is the Parker guy any good?
I don’t think anybody knows. Was similarly ranked to Jordan Burks but didn’t play at all his freshman year due to injury/redshirt.

Not what I would go for as a depth piece, but due to no playing experience there is an unknown upside. Alabama recruited right over him for better or worse.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If somehow Coach O is retained, then would there have to be a waiting period?
Not unless he was let go or he quit. That’s for new hires.

So all the hints on here and KSR about partying instead of working - Was that just Chin? If so, I wouldn’t mind having Antigua back. I wouldn’t mind Payne either; but one or the other, not both.

Reactions: ukfan041
At one point Parker was seen as an elite guy in the '23 class and then dropped a bit-but Alabama wanted him and as others have mentioned-he RS due to injuries/being banged up/chose the Portal due to what they have coming in (brought in 2 Portal wings already to go with Naas Cunningham/Derrion Reid/Aiden Sherrell)
A new name got brought up tonight. Saint Thomas from northern Colorado. No clue what type of player he is, but I assume he can shoot if pope wants him

This Twitter space I’m listening to made it seem like he’s a helluva player.
He's perfect type for Pope to have time to build relationship with because he'll be in NBA Draft/Portal and he can watch him at NBA Combine and recruit him. Late Bloomer due to growing his SR year-shot up 4/5 inches from Summer to HS season and is from Omaha, NE. Millard North HS.

Was at Loyola Chicago and then transferred to Northern Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT