ADVERTISEMENT

Cal never told the players

Pilgrim reported that the current players didn’t even know and were blindsided and assistants contacted a recruit last night. But everyone was blindsided by this and they still haven’t heard from the coaching staff.

Said one recruits parent said they like Nate or Scott

How can players follow this man to Arkansas? Players first right?

Cal eats First.
Players eat Second.
School eats Third (if there's any leftovers).

My point was simply that he is a POS behind the scenes. I said it was a small example of the type of guy he is - I'm talking about a country club debt, not the University of Memphis. Good Lord, dude.
This tracks. Low character people do low character things, even in "minor" aspects of their lives. Cal is a low character, snakeoil salesman. I could absolutely see him doing this.

Speculation... who do you think they are?

The obvious is Wagner. Not sure about anyone else. Maybe Bradshaw?
That's fine. I didn't want them here if Cal stayed anyway. The favoritism would still be there this next season, in my opinion. Arkansas players/recruits had better watch out if they go with Cal, because you can bet he does the same things with those 2 in Arkansas just like he did at Kentucky.

I just don't understand how a school can trust him with ANYTHING, knowing his past (and present!). Do they think he will change for them? Geez. Not that I really care about Arkansas, but how stupid can they be?

As far as the recruits and current players, I wonder if there will be a large number to follow him. If the current players saw the favoritism this past season, surely it had to at least upset them a little bit. And if what was said about the recruits not being notified, etc., they might be upset as well.. One of the stipulations of this new contract for Cal is that he could bring recruits with him. Wouldn't it be so funny if NOBODY went with Cal to Arkansas? I realize it is probably a dream, but it would be "Karma for Kal" if that happened. I'm just giddy with joy, happiness and excitement!!!!😄🌞😁😃

Reactions: Farsight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT