ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Edwards Official UK visit

I’m not going to get too excited. We don’t have any room for him next yr and that’s assuming we lose hagans

He’s the best player in high school currently (in any class).

Yeah, I think UK would have room for him. But, it’s still not happening, IMO. It would be Cal’s biggest surprise get by far at UK if he ended up here.

Lol you make room for the #1 player in the class. Anyways, it’s going to be hard to get him away from FSU ( dumb as hell) I guess they got the head start on everyone.

They said if we could get him on campus there's always a chance.

200.gif

Reactions: BassProCat
He cometh. Also UK would definitely have someone jump to the NBA or transfer out if this kid wanted to come.

Were probably losing
Green (gone)
Reid (graduate)
PJ (90%)
Hagans(50%)

Possibly
Richards (transfer)
EJ (possible NBA jump)
Herro (possible NBA jump)

There will be plenty of room

Reactions: Fox2monk
Allen could always redshirt? With our problems with incoming players and injuries (Vanderbilt & Baker) he might end up sitting out, never know.

He cometh. Also UK would definitely have someone jump to the NBA or transfer out if this kid wanted to come.

Were probably losing
Green (gone)
Reid (graduate)
PJ (90%)
Hagans(50%)

Possibly
Richards (transfer)
EJ (possible NBA jump)

Richard’s NO. eJ NO. Herro NO. Herro and ej would have to be fringe nba all stars in March for that to happen. I don’t see Richards leaving as he will get a ton of pt next yr. Also he’s a guard unless he can play center also that doesn’t help.

Brw, where have you been hiding?

Reactions: BassProCat
He’s the best player in high school currently (in any class).

Yeah, I think UK would have room for him. But, it’s still not happening, IMO. It would be Cal’s biggest surprise get by far at UK if he ended up here.

Bar none. You take this kid in a heartbeat.

Give me:

EJ - C
Whitney - F
Edwards - G (I'm also obviously cool with McDaniels at the 3 if Edwards picks FSU)
Herro - G
Maxey - G

Were probably losing
Green (gone)
Reid (graduate)
PJ (90%)
Hagans(50%)

Possibly
Richards (transfer)
EJ (possible NBA jump)

Seems every time a guy is here two years without excelling we expect him to transfer. I hate it, but can’t argue. It could happen.

Richard’s NO. eJ NO. Herro NO. Herro and ej would have to be fringe nba all stars in March for that to happen. I don’t see Richards leaving as he will get a ton of pt next yr. Also he’s a guard unless he can play center also that doesn’t help.

Brw, where have you been hiding?
Ive seen Wenyen, briscoe, and Hump make a pro jump. Marcus Lee transferred. Nothing surprises me at this point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT