ADVERTISEMENT

ANTHONY EDWARDS UK

IDK but he was great in Top Gun.
d711ce07772c0d899f16b97727da126b_w200.gif

HOW CLOSE WAS ANTHONY EDWARDS TO BEING A KENTUCKY WILDCAT..... HE SEEMED LIKE THE PERFECT UK GUARD
He said he almost committed to Kentucky on his official visit to Lexington.

True story. He loved Kentucky. The hometown thing won out, however. Plus, we had two horrible recruiters back then in the Joel Justus League and Malibu Barbee.

OK, what am I missing??? A dude who played for another team 3 years ago and now we are asked to speculate how he would have done at UK??? Wow!!! Imagine if Lebron had gone to college and chosen UK???😋

OK, what am I missing??? A dude who played for another team 3 years ago and now we are asked to speculate how he would have done at UK??? Wow!!! Imagine if Lebron had gone to college and chosen UK???😋
Speculation, even retroactive speculation, is part of the essence of a message board. Edwards almost committed to Kentucky. LeBron didn't even seriously consider college. There's your difference.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
Did any of you catch Barkley saying Ant couldn't get in to Auburn during the All Star game festivities?
Idk why other than Auburn was an out of state school.
May explain why he went to Georgia.

In all fairness, I'm going to guess this thread was created due to the SEC post about having the most all stars (and Edwards being the only one nor from UK).

Man, I remember playing him at uga. They went into halftime with a lead and he was popping his jersey and yapping like he just won the FF. They ended up losing that game.
Hilarious, I remember that too. Almost as if he forgot they had to play another half 😂🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT