ADVERTISEMENT

Ansley Almonor

The Northeast Conference is one of the worst conferences in CBB, but that doesn’t mean a good player can’t come out of there, however it is rare.

Jordan Minor is the best example. POY the year before last. 4 PPG at Virginia this year. So Almonor is probably 8-9th best player on our team next year maybe? Backup to Carr at the 4.
Jerry West might get 4 PPG at Virginia. 😊

it could go either way really with kids like this. if they find their niche in a system they could almost do as well. He'd be good hopefully fine with like 15-20 minutes a game. Plus I believe he has 2 years of eligibility left.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The Northeast Conference is one of the worst conferences in CBB, but that doesn’t mean a good player can’t come out of there, however it is rare.

Jordan Minor is the best example. POY the year before last. 4 PPG at Virginia this year. So Almonor is probably 8-9th best player on our team next year maybe? Backup to Carr at the 4.
Few others I’d rather have than this dude for sure but he may turn out ok. I just don’t want to go back to the Tubby bench days hoping Jerad Carter is good because he is 7’2” or something. May be the only type dudes you can get for the bench now a days though.

Will be on campus tomorrow. New level of scraping the bottom scraping the bottom. Hope they don’t do a boom for that dude hope they

• Angry
Reactions: dlh331
Could you please just go be a fan of someone else? Your constant negativity does absolutely zero good for our team. Seriously, no one likes you or cares what you think.
When you decide who posts I’ll care . Thx. For the big laugh . You’re a joke

IgnI'm 100 that he will be more of an asset to this team than you are to this board.
boom.
Indigenous People Hawaii GIF by GIPHY News

Will be on campus tomorrow. New level of scraping the bottom scraping the bottom. Hope they don’t do a boom for that dude hope they
Is this even f*cking english??

Not only do you show your ass on a daily basis, you can’t even put a coherent thought together.

Another troll to the ignore list. If you’re gonna play the part, at least be smart or funny with it.

Moses is a cal lover. His daddy is cal. Plus the only time he's played basketball is nba 2k. Don't be a douche. I know it's hard because you think your great at evaluating talent.

Reactions: JASUN74 and KFuqua
Moses is a cal lover. His daddy is cal. Plus the only time he's played basketball is nba 2k. Don't be a douche. I know it's hard because you think your great at evaluating talent.
correct i cant evaluate a dude ranked 317 that cant get a D1 offer

Yeah I don’t get why people upset here. Seems perfect. It’s hard to find someone in the portal willing to come off the bench / play a reserve role.
Maybe MP is selling the ‘96 formula. Lots of guys playing lots of minutes.

Why are you even posting here? It sure as heck isn't because you are a UK fan. This is just ridiculous talk.

You don’t know that either. You’ re just complaining to complain and have no basis for your argument. Saying a player is bad or can’t play here based on a 5 min highlight video is the dumbest thing possible. And by the way for your criteria northern Colorado isn’t a mid major either. So Knecht came from about the same level as almanor.
Don’t know if he’ll be a cat but he’s a good player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT