ADVERTISEMENT

Another stacked roster, another unranked loss on Cal

I must be missing something...whats Cal doing?/ not doing here?. I mean we can't buy a basket...Reeds missing free throws . Fla defense is just into our heads and legs. Not sure how that's on Cal

Same old things coming out. Reeves doing his usual suck job in a big game and Cal going back to a losing style of bball.

He may want to play a modern offense, but like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Cal gets scared and reverts when things get tough.

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

Hard for me to get excited for March after these choke jobs.
Well on his behalf misses on front end of 1 and 1 not his fault

The guy is done because he cannot adapt and now his roster management is so upside down due to his desire you constantly over cook his “always recruiting” during games.

No coach in America would be starting Edwards. No coach in America allows his best player to come from a bench cold. No coach in America is working away from Reed at any point.

I hate it, but Calipari cannot manage a team in the climate we’re in. He just cannot adapt and do what he needs to do. He’s done here man. Win or lose this game I really believe it.

Reed just needs to play the game the way he knows it and forget this clown coach

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

This post aged well! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT