ADVERTISEMENT

Another stacked roster, another unranked loss on Cal

Ehh they’re not great but they’re good. They’ll be a tournament team and road conference games like this one are always tough. This was a really good win.
Just goes to show you how hard an SEC road win is. Number 6 in the country and go into a game as an underdog to an unranked team. Kansas would never be a dog in a game like that because Vegas would know that Big 12 refs would have their back home and away..

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

Hard for me to get excited for March after these choke jobs.
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

I agree with the OP. If only we had more than 20 minutes in the game to wi.......oh, wait.....never mind.

This thread is why you don't make a separate thread to blast Cal or the Cats during the game. Just post in the game thread and delete your stupid posts when necessary. Here in a new thread, your ignorance is available for everyone to see. Be a smart critic, wait until after a game or post in the game thread.

Same old things coming out. Reeves doing his usual suck job in a big game and Cal going back to a losing style of bball.

He may want to play a modern offense, but like Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Cal gets scared and reverts when things get tough.
The continuous trashing of Reeves makes some look so stupid. Reeves has had two bad games in big spots at UK. It really stands out that he struggled against KSU last season. He also struggled against UL last year. But, looking at his time at UK against any ranked team, UL, away SEC games and NcAA tournament games, which I would consider the big games, Reeves is averaging 16.7 pts and 2.7 rebounds. In a good number of those last season he wasn’t getting starters minutes. This season he is averaging exactly 20 PPG in those same contests to go along with just under 5 rebounds. That doesn’t look so bad to me.

Everyone loves Reed and I get it, I do to. I think he is certainly a better all around player. But, in those same big games this season he is averaging 14 pts and and 4 rebs.

Last edited:
Should we just ban the QUITTER OP that created this post, is clearly not a UK fan.

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

Hard for me to get excited for March after these choke jobs.
your one miserable and stupid SOB, oh and by the way the CATS AND CAL WON !! SO EAT IT

Reactions: BigBlueGoo
Everyone blames it on trolls. While there are a few trolls here I believe it is mostly hyper emotional Kentucky fans mixed with fans who have just developed a hatred of the coach. There were some bad years and that’s understandable. But there was also the kneeling that one year. Some of our fans can’t come back from that. Cal is also the king troll and he pokes at a segment of our fans. I think it’s funny but but some of our fans feel picked on.

Long story short we have folks who legit want Kentucky to lose. The drama appeals to them more than winning. Some have also made pretty bold statements over the years and they want to be vindicated on a message board

The recent history of this season?
Or the recent history of beating Florida 5 straight times (now 6) at their place?
True should’ve figured in the Florida factor
No recent history of several years of close games and not closing out especially after being down at halftime
Was quite gratifying to see this team not give up and win

I think we will see the league is down this season. Ole Miss and South Carolina are not what their records suggest. Kentucky can will the SEC by 3 games this year
Agree. Most games won't be easy especially on the road. But overall conference appears to be down. I think UK wins it.

Nice win tonight, although I’m not sure if Mizzou missed a free throw all night.
(I haven’t looked it up.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT