ADVERTISEMENT

Another stacked roster, another unranked loss on Cal

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

Hard for me to get excited for March after these choke jobs.
My want to wait until game over blowhard

Deja Vu. We have the third most effective freshmen in the last 15 years and a LOADED roster, but alas, Cal always finds a way to royally shit the bed.

You are a clown dude. You must be miserable outside of this forum as well. Get hydroxyzine, get a dog, get a hobby, for goodness sake get help.

god I love when idiot moron sons of Beaches do these threads WAY to early. Also UF might be unranked but they are a top 20 team . They were before today and they proved they were today even further. The SEC has like 6 or 7 teams that in actuality are top 25ish teams. UF , USC , Miss St , UT , UK , A&M and Ole miss . UF is a team that could lose to 12 seed in the opening round but just as easy make the elite 8 . They got 3 guards who will play in the league .

god I love when idiot moron sons of Beaches do these threads WAY to early. Also UF might be unranked but they are a top 20 team . They were before today and they proved they were today even further. The SEC has like 6 or 7 teams that in actuality are top 25ish teams. UF , USC , Miss St , UT , UK , A&M and Ole miss . UF is a team that could lose to 12 seed in the opening round but just as easy make the elite 8 . They got 3 guards who will play in the league .
Disagree, they aren't very good. They've haven't beaten anybody of note this season and have lost to every good team.

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

We can still win but Calipari is going to eventually hurt this team. People can believe what they want.
Yes, people can believe what they want.

Like I believe you are a super negative troll account that just joined the board this week

Idiot

This board is full of trolls that aren't UK fans. It's a joke at this point.
Turned into a laughing stock. Black eye on the real UK fans.
You are right but I bet jimmy is a uk fan. He’s just one of those self imploding, super whiny, fragile, and paranoid fans. We all know those guys. I have a cousin who will literally leave the room if Kentucky doesn’t get the opening tip. He cannot watch the games with a shred of joy unless we are up 20 the whole game.

You are right but I bet jimmy is a uk fan. He’s just one of those self imploding, super whiny, fragile, and paranoid fans. We all know those guys. I have a cousin who will literally leave the room if Kentucky doesn’t get the opening tip. He cannot watch the games with a shred of joy unless we are up 20 the whole game.
And their only answer to literally all problems is "fire the coach".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT