ADVERTISEMENT

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars...

20479613_1409566929098466_1155543648647547941_n.jpg

So tempted to go to Garden of the Gods for 2nd one.

No, it's a way of saying that if the question is pertinent then I'll answer it, if it's spurious then I won't.

AKA- an easy way to dodge any question you disagree with/ don't have support for.

But I'll bite - again... do you take the entire bible as the literal word of God, and should we all use said bible and verses to apply to our everyday life ?

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I've already said yes once in this thread.

My wife is menstruating.

Should I banish her unclean demon pussy from the home? I touched her this morning while fixing breakfast. I'm now ceremonially unclean until evening even though I bathed after breakfast. How does that work.

Also, I ate shrimp last night. Suck it, God!!

“These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you."

I know your schtick as troll who pretends to be a nutjob super right-wing, religious kook who believes in stuff Alex Jones says and buys into every conspiracy vid on YouTube. You play the role so well.

How long did it take you to read up on "shit insane people say online" so you'd be prepared for everything thrown at you. I like you.I consider your gimmick highly entertaining because I like to endlessly mock people who REALLY believe these things IRL. You're like a shooting range for dealing with insane morons. Helps me keep my skills sharp. For that, good sir, I'm forever grateful. Keep up the good work BB.

are we in the orion arm of the galaxy or the Sag. arm? stupid mandela effect has me so confused.

If you used something like that as an example.. I'd at least play the what if game... but the one you picked... ummmm nope..

Mega wants us to think he's married to a woman, how cute.

You want us to think you're really this insane and moronic and not someone doing a "crazy conservative on steroids" troll job. How sad.

I've been married to a woman for 12 years, bud. If you tried to make a gay joke, it sucked. If you tried to make a Mega is a loser joke, you're correct, but it was still lame.

Was revelations written by

A. Time Traveler
B. Really intelligent aliens who can predict interstellar calamities
C. Member of the church looking to scare people into following blindly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT