ADVERTISEMENT

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars...

I start threads that I know are controversial but contain the truth. I can't help it that no one else sees this FACT, and it isn't my problem anyway. I am spreading the message and doing my part. I can't cure the spiritual blindness I encounter but I can shed light on the truth for those who are willing to peak behind the curtain.

This sign is unique. It has never occurred before with the precision that it will on Sept 23, 2017.

Rev12Alignment.jpg

So, tell us, what does this even mean? What can we expect to happen on 9-23-17?

What's funny...is that if you are paying attention...he isn't really saying anything specific will happen on that day. Just that it might be a sign. Of something. And to "always be prepared".

Everyone else has jumped to the conclusion that he is predicting end of days.

Billy Brushfire strikes again! Troll on, brother. Troll on.

What's funny...is that if you are paying attention...he isn't really saying anything specific will happen on that day. Just that it might be a sign. Of something. And to "always be prepared".

Everyone else has jumped to the conclusion that he is predicting end of days.

Billy Brushfire strikes again! Troll on, brother. Troll on.

Yeah, his warning skills are severely lacking, that's for sure? But, just in case, I think I'll start preparing myself for some non-specific event that may or may not happen at a non-specific date and time. I suggest that you do, or do not, prepare yourself similarly. For this unknown event. That may happen. Or may not.

Yeah, his warning skills are severely lacking, that's for sure? But, just in case, I think I'll start preparing myself for some non-specific event that may or may not happen at a non-specific date and time. I suggest that you do, or do not, prepare yourself similarly. For this unknown event. That may happen. Or may not.

Good luck with that. Hope it works out for you, your soul depends on it.

Bill is an internet troll steeped in religious rhetoric and obsessed with conspiracies. He ties salvation to idiotic theories and let's us blind, stupid mooks, as he calls us, reject them. By refusing his theories, we are rejecting religion and he digs that for some twisted, selfish reason. He has to live with that.

Bill is an internet troll steeped in religious rhetoric and obsessed with conspiracies. He ties salvation to idiotic theories and let's us blind, stupid mooks, as he calls us, reject them. By refusing his theories, we are rejecting religion and he digs that for some twisted, selfish reason. He has to live with that.

Nope. Salvation only comes through the blood of Jesus, we've known that for 2000 years. The rest of your synopsis is just drivel.

I am starting to think that maybe...just maybe...there's a remote possibility that...

ida = brushfire billy = ida = brushfire billy

Would take this classic troll job to an entirely new level if true. In fact, i don't care if it's true or not. Ima proceed on the basis that it is fact.

Hahahaha

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I am starting to think that maybe...just maybe...there's a remote possibility that...

ida = brushfire billy = ida = brushfire billy

Would take this classic troll job to an entirely new level if true. In fact, i don't care if it's true or not. Ima proceed on the basis that it is fact.

Hahahaha

WTF? Well then, I think you're a POS too Kaizer.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT