ADVERTISEMENT

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars...

Didn't Mazzaroth lose a fight with Godzilla? Or am I thinking of something else?

mothra_o_2955477.jpg

or maybe this is the guy he's talking about....

149449.jpg

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Bill, earlier you referenced the word "mazzaroth" and implied that perhaps God the Father would take astrological (not astronomical) events into account in deciding when to send Jesus back to earth. Do you really believe God places any emphasis on the zodiac in deciding His plans for the earth/humans?
Yeah, I read the exact same thing after you mentioned Mazzaroth earlier.

I'll recap:
  1. First you posted a list of why you/someone believed Christ's return was imminent.
  2. The ninth item on this list referenced a zodiacal sign which, allegedly, NASA is "covering up"
  3. I then said I didn't believe the God of the Bible would base His Son's return on a pagan/occult sign.
  4. Apparently as a rebuttal, you replied "somebody has never heard of Mazzaroth" -- which would imply you feel that God, in fact, would indeed use astrological signs to herald Christ's return.
  5. When asked about Mazzaroth, you provide a link.
  6. That very link shows Biblical text which says, paraphrasing, "the LORD 'put down' (ie killed) any priests that had made offerings to the 'constellations'"(according to your link, 'Mazzaroth' is loosely translated as 'constellation'-- what we nowadays would call the 'zodiac')
Apparently God doesn't like it when we fool around with Mazzaroth/constellations/
astrology/the zodiac/et al/etc... My question is very specific: Why would a Christian ever base his belief in Christ's imminent return on zodiacal signs?

Last edited:
I'm trying to inform you mooks about things that are coming.

And what's your incentive to inform us? Is this your sensationalistic approach to saving souls? It is entertaining enough, I'll give you that. I'm just curious what kind of response you're really hoping to get from the mooky masses

I started a thread about a specific event, I'm not inclined to answer every side question and chase rabbits for you guys. If you want to engage me then ask a specific question, and I'll answer it if I feel inclined to.

If you feel inclined to? lol ok... that's an easy out I suppose if you don't wanna answer.

Anyways , I'll bite -

Do you believe the Bible (OT and NT) to be fact, and a literal** guide on how to live life ? Should we (Christians?) etc follow the rules, guidelines, passages , quotes , commandments etc found in the Bible as it's written? Meaning- literally ?

Don't you have to steal some unsuspecting people's hard earned money with a loan, ya usury peddler?
Cry me a river you deadbeat POS. You sign a mortgage and PROMISSORY NOTE, you're not unsuspecting. If you're too useless to sack up and make payments like you PROMISED, and you can't get someone to agree to a workout situation, you're pretty pathetic. I only hope that they filed SARs with FinCEN and accused you of mortgage fraud.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Cry me a river you deadbeat POS. You sign a mortgage and PROMISSORY NOTE, you're not unsuspecting. If you're too useless to sack up and make payments like you PROMISED, and you can't get someone to agree to a workout situation, you're pretty pathetic. I only hope that they filed SARs with FinCEN and accused you of mortgage fraud.

Aaahhh, did little Lexies' papa get triggered. [laughing]

1400 earthquakes in Yellowstone over recent months. :scream:

Well I remember hearing that yellowstone park has a LOT of earthquakes every year since they've been tracking earth quakes.... so I googled it ... 1000-3000 earth quakes a year in yellowstone park...

So while I remember hearing that its up slightly due to a flurry of earth quakes a few months ago..... its not that far out of the realm of normal for that area.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
The USGS has an awesome website that tracks current data such as earthquakes, volcanoes, water conditions/levels, and landslides. Most people have no idea how many earthquakes there are all over the world on a daily basis.

https://www.usgs.gov/

He'll probably just claim its a world wide conspiracy to hide the end of times prophecies from the masses lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT