ADVERTISEMENT

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars...

We are all given free will to do what we want. People can have religion or not have that is up to each individual person. As long as you're not hurting another person I say live and let live.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I just found a new church to check out.

churchoftheflyingspaghettimonster.png

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
There is a misty plot afoot so subtle we should be criminal to cling to old respects and ancient friendships. I have seen too many frightful proofs in court - the Devil is alive in Salem, and we dare not quail to follow wherever the accusing finger points!

We are truly living in the last days before Armageddon. The rise of Trump as the anti-Christ is one to watch out for.

We are truly living in the last days before Armageddon. The rise of Trump as the anti-Christ is one to watch out for.

I have nothing to back this up. But if you consider the history of Islam, their attitude toward Judaism and Christianity, the Dome of Rock, etc., I think the AC could be Muslim. Perhaps even the Mahdi they are looking for. I don't think the AC will have much association with the US, but rather the middle east.

I have nothing to back this up. But if you consider the history of Islam, their attitude toward Judaism and Christianity, the Dome of Rock, etc., I think the AC could be Muslim. Perhaps even the Mahdi they are looking for. I don't think the AC will have much association with the US, but rather the middle east.
Killa is one of his minions.

The events of the NT are pretty well documented, including a good amount of manuscripts. Better documented than say, the events surrounding Alexander the Great.

Last edited:
That link does not debunk the possibility that christians borrowed the salient points of stories. I've read no claim that the day to day lives of these gods were the same I don't think it is a coincidence that the points in my post are almost identical.

Yeah pretty much it does. Your points were derived from a little known archeologist who was regarded as a hack by his fellow peers. He fabricated conclusions based on his own interpretations.

I know who the Anti Christ is.

I have the answers.

It was recorded so it MUST be true.

Rejoice brothers and sisters because I've come to share the news.

The anti Christ is Tom Araya, as I found in the ancient scrolls of the oldest testament - Show No Mercy.

(That riff is dope)

9. Something in the constellation Virgo near the birth canal where the "King Planet" Jupiter is to be birthed after nine months in the womb and it looks like a dragon and NASA is covering it up

If I understand this correctly, a presumed "Christian" is, in part, basing his belief that Christ's return is imminent on astrological (i.e. pagan) signs? [laughing]

I dunno man, something tells me that God the Father -- an admittedly jealous (Exodus 20:5) Thou-Shalt-Have-No-Other-Gods-Before-Me kinda guy -- wouldn't schedule His Son's long-awaited return on the zodiac.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I continue to be amazed at all the gullible people who actually believe in the hysteria religions cause around the globe.

*Raised in a Baptist home.
*Grew up to delve into learning more about all religions, only to learn they were invented thousands of years ago as an effective tool to control the masses.
*It's all B.S; we were not "created" by some god; we evolved over millennia.
*There is no heaven; nor is there any such place as hell, there just isn't.
*When you die, that's it, there is no "soul" that goes to another realm.

Rant over. I'm just sick of "well meaning" people preaching at us in some crazy attempt to "save" us.

Well there is something for our energy once we pass on... it can never be destroyed. The question is... can energy hold awareness?

Other Gods before Christ...

HORUS (Egypt 3000 BC)
-Born of a virgin on Dec. 25th
-Born with a star in the east
-Adorned by 3 kings
-Teacher at age 12
-Baptized and began ministry at age 30
-Had 12 disciples
-Performed miracles
-Known as "The Lamb of God" and "The Light"
-Crucified upon his death
-Dead for 3 days
-Resurrected

ATTIS (Greece 1200 BC)
-Crucified
-Dead 3 days
-Resurrected

KRISHNA (India 900 BC)
-Born of a virgin
-Born with a star in the east
-Performed miracles with his disciples
-Resurrected

MITHRA (Persia 1200 BC)
-12 Disciples
-Performed miracles
-Dead for 3 days
-Resurrected
-Known as "The Truth" and "The Light"
-Sunday was the day of worship

Seems like Mithra and Attis would be from the same myth and I think Krishna was 5 thousand years ago according to some and much much much longer ago according to others.

as far as the hollow moon theory... science has shown that the moon will ring like something that is hollow. And some took that to mean it is hollow. who knows... but its likely another reason

Brushy, I know you mean well, but I'm uncomfortable with dates. Mark 13:32.

I get that, but did you know that that saying is a Jewish idiom for Rosh Hashanah, the beginning of the Jewish New Year, and that it only began when 2 witnesses observed a lunar sign and then Trumpets were blown to announce the beginning of the New Year, so that no man knew the hour of its arrival before hand. Care to guess when Rosh Hashanah falls this year.

9. Something in the constellation Virgo near the birth canal where the "King Planet" Jupiter is to be birthed after nine months in the womb and it looks like a dragon and NASA is covering it up

If I understand this correctly, a presumed "Christian" is, in part, basing his belief that Christ's return is imminent on astrological (i.e. pagan) signs? [laughing]

I dunno man, something tells me that God the Father -- an admittedly jealous (Exodus 20:5) Thou-Shalt-Have-No-Other-Gods-Before-Me kinda guy -- wouldn't schedule His Son's long-awaited return on the zodiac.

Someone hasn't learned about the Mazzaroth.

It's strange that anyone with even a passing knowledge of the bible would tell you this. "Countless preachers"?

Job 2:2-6 clearly details a conversation between God and Satan regarding Job that took place in...heaven.

Afterward the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them to take his station before Jehovah.
2 Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Where have you come from?” Satan answered Jehovah: “From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it.” 3 And Jehovah said to Satan: “Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad. He is still holding firmly to his integrity, even though you try to incite me against him to destroy him for no reason.” 4 But Satan answered Jehovah: “Skin for skin. A man will give everything that he has for his life. 5 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike his bone and flesh, and he will surely curse you to your very face.”

So, free will exists in heaven just as it does on earth. For a time, as shown above, evil was tolerated in the heavenly realm.

Honest question - how do you decide which bible passages and quotes to believe/ follow/ apply to your life ? Is it just random? Randomly pick and choose ?

You don't know how the universe began so you believe there was once "nothing." Then, spontaneously, "something" came into existence and evolved into everything in this present universe we live in. Uh, ok.

Well to be fair , believing in a God that can see you, hear you, grant wishes , heaven and hell ... lol etc - and thus applying these ideals to your every day life is a little more "extreme" than someone who doesn't believe in a Christian God.

Bill, earlier you referenced the word "mazzaroth" and implied that perhaps God the Father would take astrological (not astronomical) events into account in deciding when to send Jesus back to earth. Do you really believe God places any emphasis on the zodiac in deciding His plans for the earth/humans?

ADVERTISEMENT