ADVERTISEMENT

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars...

Bill lives in a world of mooks and longs to see their demise in his lifetime. Could be his raisin' but I'm guessing it was a traumatic incident of bullying in middle school that flipped his switch. Sad either way.

Religious nut or troll. Sad or sadder. Doubt very seriously that Bill mixes prayers with internet trolling and venomous interaction with those who respond. That would be a religious conflict in itself.

I've asked Bill what his incentive for doing this is but he only responded with his alleged intent (to inform mooks of coming events). Why, I ask?
Religious and/or moral obligation? Twisted pathological desire to be devisive and taunt others with his superior intellect? Sad. Like my attempts to get a straight answer from an anonymous source of quackery.

and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. Luke 21:25-26

On Sept 23 from the perspective of someone in Jerusalem the following would be visible were it not for the position of the sun. It was found using astronomy software some time in the early 2010's and seems to fulfill the Revelation 12 'great sign' prophecy. There is a lot of speculation as to what this sign portends, and coupled with the August 21, 2017 eclipse that traverses the entire width of America many believe that the time is drawing short for the age of the 'church' and the coming time of Jacob's Trouble (tribulation). Do some research and come to your own conclusions and remember to always be prepared.

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html
Astronomy software? That's fake as f***.

Come on, William. You and I know those "stars" are just sound reverbs or whatever. That can't be predicted.

Flat earthers unite!!! Stick it to the round earth man!!

Perseid meteor shower looks like stars falling from heaven, interesting. Also this is supposed to be the most brilliant display in recorded history, hmm.

They may LOOK like stars falling from "heaven" but they are, in fact, meteors falling in from outer space. Just like the earth you're standing on may LOOK flat, ....

meteor shower or transforming robot overlords coming in to wage their war on our planet?

8 pages now. damn. haven't read any of it. other than page 8.

I just don't believe in talking plants or snakes or virgins having babies without getting plowed, or giant boats built out of primitive tools in some dude's yard and allegedly filled with enough food to feed 2 of every type of animal (including predators and prey) for 40 days, zombie resurrections, omnipotent beings that I can talk to 24/7, etc.

Tomfoolery, I tell ya.

But, Bill, if that stuff makes your life more fulfilled, go for it. More power to you. [thumb2]

Agree on all counts. And, yes, Christians, I find Islam to be the bottom of the barrel in terms of religions. Most others are at least peaceful in nature (other than the hatred of certain groups they deem sinners.)

My (less devout) dad knows I quit religion right after I graduated high school, but we don't dare bring it up to (super devout) mom because she literally might die if she knew her baby boy rejected all the crap he'd been force fed for 18 years. Seriously, if they taught religion to adults instead of children who believe in shit like Santa, the Easter bunny, tooth fairy and the boogeyman, the success rate would be much lower. I could argue it's a form of child abuse, but we'll save that for another day.
You sound like someone who is unhappy and thinks life has been unfair to him.

And, you know this how? Does he talk to you? Does he reveal the mysteries of the universe to you? Can you ask him for the winning numbers of the next Powerball drawing?

Mostly because He hates the murder of innocent life, especially children, and we've been providing/allowing it for decades now. Millions of little children are crying out justice and it will be doled out.

I get that you don't understand these things, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to though.

Yeah, I was force-fed that line of bullshit since I was a little kid. Then I tried reasoning and rational thought, and left blind faith behind.

So, if I try harder I'll be able to understand how a god that kills hates killing? Sorry! I'll never be able to wrap my head around that one. If you can, more power to ya!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
God is not happy with America(ns) at all. He's put a big stinking X right over us and I'm pretty sure He means business.

Big ol' X. Set into motion long ago. The Sun, moon and Earth's movements are not altered by American anything. To suggest otherwise, especially in the name of religion, is just wrong. Stop trolling.

Signs, signs, everywhere signs, Billy. Just last night, I saw the curvature of the Earth watching Myth Busters. Please make a religious pilgrimage to 70,000 ft. and "open your blind eyes".
Or just keep trolling. It's your thread.

God is not happy with America(ns) at all. He's put a big stinking X right over us and I'm pretty sure He means business.

All the heathen nations in this world and we are the ones he has a problem with.

That sounds very Old Testamenty.

If He's mad at us and not the Muslim nations, maybe they're the ones that have it right.

You do want to be on the right side of the issue, don't you?

Better start calling him Allah.

Aloha Snack Bar, Willie

Reactions: wildcatwelder
It rained at my house this morning. That's the first time it's rained at my house on 8/14/2017 in over 4 billion years. What is the meaning Bill? I know I chap god's ass, but does he hate me?

Because I'm not wasting my good material on the most obvious troll on this site.

But keep it up. I love it. You da GOAT. Very impressive.

To his credit, he will pick topics that he will receive no backup on. Topics that everyone will disagree with his OP. It encourages participation and he can sit back and admire his creation.

You know there have to be crazies here at catpaw.com, but not one was drawn out to support him in the 50+ page flat earth thread. His core positions are beyond the crazies. The crazies are embarrassed to align with his persona.

I'm surprised he hasn't started a thread justifying the Charlottesville killer.

Or

images

Reactions: 78Gooses
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT