ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama player arrested again

Alabama has some problems they have to solve
Yeah, a coach In Nate Oats who rivals Bill Self for recruiting the worst character players in the country. You think it is a coincidence a few programs like Kansas, and recently Alabama, constantly have these problems? Ethical coaches stay away from players who are clearly rotten people.

This is America. What’s wrong with having weed and guns?
Atleast it wasn't crack and hookers.. I can see it now.. local basketball players arrested at a local discount hookers with crack and guns. He will not be charged though.

Nate Oates in his office....

gRMG4aU.gif

Everyone on the basketball team is strapped at Alabama. Those kids were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Seems like the Bama team stays strapped. I have no issue with concealed carry but I’d guess most guys aren’t following the law in most cases. Not to mention having weed with a weapon is still a problem in most states.
I suspect alabama is constitutional carry but idk. more likely they were illegally obtained or the crime they were arrested for was unrelated to the guns but the reporter put guns in the title to get clicks.

Reactions: Fox2monk
After living in CO the last 6 years, I tend to forget some states are still so against weed.
It’s crazy it’s not legalized everywhere. I’ll tell ya, CBD is a miracle drug. Knocked the seizure activity completely out of my dog! He hasn’t had one in two years, since adding CBD to his daily regimen. Thank the Lord!

EDIT: Wonder how Colorado feels about guns, though? This coming from someone that used to live in Colorado Springs.

I suspect Oates wasn't given an option.
There’s always a choice. If he was fired for doing the right thing it wouldn’t have been hard for him to get another job. And even if he couldn’t he’s already set for life. Zero life long repercussions for doing the right thing. I maintain that he has no integrity

Reactions: bbncal02
I suspect alabama is constitutional carry but idk. more likely they were illegally obtained or the crime they were arrested for was unrelated to the guns but the reporter put guns in the title to get clicks.
Gotta have a permit for concealed handgun here still, to my knowledge. Weed still properly illegal.

Sucks that his life is derailed over something that should be legal (and, as others have said, the guns ARE legal - there is permitless concealed carry in AL - except for federal laws against possessing both firearms and drugs).

It’s crazy it’s not legalized everywhere. I’ll tell ya, CBD is a miracle drug. Knocked the seizure activity completely out of my dog! He hasn’t had one in two years, since adding CBD to his daily regimen. Thank the Lord!

EDIT: Wonder how Colorado feels about guns, though? This coming from someone that used to live in Colorado Springs.

In all fairness, CBD isn't the same as weed. Weed isn't as safe as some want to make it out to be. Colorado OB-GYN doctors have been sounding the alarm but nobody is listening apparently.

Sucks that his life is derailed over something that should be legal (and, as others have said, the guns ARE legal - there is permitless concealed carry in AL - except for federal laws against possessing both firearms and drugs).
yep driving around high, with some weed and three guns... God given right in this country... Let's Go Joe...4 more years

Reactions: ruppcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT