ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Final Final Four Saturday night games

UConn is fouling everytime on these rebounds, they are literally tackling the bama guys, and then cam Spencer will come and get the board once bama has 3 guys on the ground because they got tackled
Uconn is really good. But they get away with a ton of fouls i haven’t seen other teams get by with. Makes them almost impossible to beat even if they’re off.

I get they're in the Final Four so have obviously played good basketball to get there, but it seems like everytime I watch Bama their offense just devolves into jacking up bad 3s at some point and it costs them games.

Bama is ice cold from deep now. They need to generate some turnovers and transition chances. UConn is grinding them to a pulp in the half court.

Looks like UConn is to fundamentally sound for Alabama. The Tide just doesn’t play as a team like UConn does. I don’t like UConn but they are going to be hard to beat.

Looks like UConn is to fundamentally sound for Alabama. The Tide just doesn’t play as a team like UConn does. I don’t like UConn but they are going to be hard to beat.
They remind me a lot of our 2012 team. They have weapons everywhere.

That damn Spenser kid is the key to Uconn. And Cal wouldn’t play him one single second if he were here.

Only question is doest alabama lose by less than 10 to stop the uconn streak of double digit ncaa wins.

The officiating has been pretty one sided. Alabama is winning this game if it wasn't.

If clingan was 6'10" noone would know who he was. At least Edey is really good in addition to being big.
Edey is no doubt more skilled offensively but don't overlook the impact Clingan has defensively. He has changed or blocked 10ish shots tonight with Alabama passing up 10 or so more that they would normally take at the rim. He changes how you play offense.

Reactions: fatguy87
I'm struggling with UCONN maybe reaching #6 and knowing they aren't even a rival or "blue blood"

UConn hasn’t looked great but Bama has really shit the bed tonight. They just don’t have the big man to make it happen. This one was over at halftime

Uconn gets a very favorable whistle. Besides that is there a more annoying person than Mark Sears mother in this tournament?

I struggle with how they could potentially be 6-0 (check my math, don’t think they’ve lost one) in title games.

Statistically, that just doesn’t make sense. Cannot believe Cal conceded two chips to these fools. Can’t stand UConn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT