ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Final Final Four Saturday night games

Am I crazy or did Clingan clearly push the Bama player in the back before going up for the rebound? The replay only showed the moment when he jumped for the board.

Isaac Humphries would have been kicked out of the game if he rifled the ball off the backboard like that in protest of a call.

Look at the UConn fans dressed as bananas, they keep showing them. Wtf with the nail polish boys? What happened to being a man??!!

Yes one thing we can all agree on is the culture has to change. No reason why an Edwards, Bradshaw, DJ should be going anywhere unless it’s to transfer because of PT or bad fit. We have to keep our talented players even if they underachieved to try and build something.
Yes, we should keep players, but my concern is if those three you named stay, will Cal still favor them over other players like this season...even if it costs us games? Not so much Bradshaw but the other 2. If that's going to happen again, then I don't want them back and Bradshaw needs to bulk up. He needs to become friends with the weight/training room.

First time I’ve watched basketball since the athletics beat us. Purdues guards suck. State came out of our region and they’re worse. We destroyed Alabama by 100 and Connecticut is going to win it again. I’m depressed again

Reactions: TM2013
Why is it so hard for athletic teams to get rebounds????!!!!

Bama has given up a ton of offensive rebounds which has been the difference in this game. I thought we were bad at it, Bama may be even WORSE!!!

It blows my mind that one of the biggest reasons the upper echelon teams win is because they rebound well. Rebounding should be a GIVEN for ANY team!!! Blocking out and going after the ball hard should be even EASIER for athletic kids.

Why is it so hard for athletic teams to get rebounds????!!!!

Bama has given up a ton of offensive rebounds which has been the difference in this game. I thought we were bad at it, Bama may be even WORSE!!!

It blows my mind that one of the biggest reasons the upper echelon teams win is because they rebound well. Rebounding should be a GIVEN for ANY team!!! Blocking out and going after the ball hard should be even EASIER for athletic kids.
No blocking out

I was hoping that Alabama could pull off tonight and then the title. I can't stand UConn but I just can't root for Purdue either. First, Edey gets on my very last nerve. He basically has his way all the time...he gets away with murder. What is so special about him? I mean he doesn't go to Duke, Kansas or NCar or UConn. So what gives about him? And the other thing is even though Purdue is not Indiana, Purdue IS in Indiana. So to me it's like rooting for Indiana and that thought makes me want to puke. So Alabama is the only one left to root for. I was hoping for NCState, but......😪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT