ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmad Nowell deciding Sunday, July 23rd.

serious question
how can any coach prevent a recruit from "being another hat on the table"
Apparently Cal knows how to since he said he would. In all seriousness, I’d say it hard to be fool proof in this one but as long as they have been doing it and the connections they have I am sure they have a pretty good idea who is and isn’t serious. It’s been said Cal was cool in the past with letting guys have the hat in the table even though th there was no chance of it happening, from both sides. I don’t have connections to the behind the scenes but he doesn’t seem to cast a large net. He must have a pretty good feel since he is ortixukqr about who he goes and sees etc.

I was think Nowell and Belithia
Apparently Cal knows how to since he said he would. In all seriousness, I’d say it hard to be fool proof in this one but as long as they have been doing it and the connections they have I am sure they have a pretty good idea who is and isn’t serious. It’s been said Cal was cool in the past with letting guys have the hat in the table even though th there was no chance of it happening, from both sides. I don’t have connections to the behind the scenes but he doesn’t seem to cast a large net. He must have a pretty good feel since he is ortixukqr about who he goes and sees etc.
He really is "ortixukqr" about things. lol

Been that way for a while they have won 5 championships since 1999 at least we got 1
Get your whining in now. There won't be room on the bandwagon for you UConn fans once we're rolling this coming season.

If your school is so cool then whey didn't Wagner and Edwards go there? They sure wanted them.

I might be mistaken but I remember hearing we had backed off him. This was around the Peach Jam, I think. I heard we were looking at other options.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT