ADVERTISEMENT

Adou Thiero announcing after visit

Good long term investment. Hopefully he knows he isn’t playing much this season.

279494241_5462854460414589_363661304395124958_n.jpg

SGA and Hero were 4 stars.This kid isn't even rated.
and yet neither were projected OAD

the main point is that you never know what a player will/can do until he plays
to say otherwise is just dumb

the player could be great, good, average, bad, at this point no one can say

Reactions: kl40504
and yet neither were projected OAD

the main point is that you never know what a player will/can do until he plays
to say otherwise is just dumb

the player could be great, good, average, bad at this point no one can say
Yes I'm sure this unranked kid will be ready to step in next season when we have our usual injury problems.That's expecting too much.Maybe in a couple of years he will be ready.

Reactions: track42
Yes I'm sure this unranked kid will be ready to step in next season when we have our usual injury problems.That's expecting too much.Maybe in a couple of years he will be ready.
we went a lot of years without injuries, they do happen though

do you have a problem with having some depth?
IMHO i do not look for him to play much this year, but to judge before you have seen him play is not very smart
as i stated you never know

we went a lot of years without injuries, they do happen though

do you have a problem with having some depth?
IMHO i do not look for him to play much this year, but to judge before you have seen him play is not very smart
as i stated you never know
Actually I was thinking about this the other day.What was the last season we didn't have injuries?Last season had a ton,the season before was Clarke and Brooks.I've actually not seen another team as injury prone as UK.

Actually I was thinking about this the other day.What was the last season we didn't have injuries?Last season had a ton,the season before was Clarke and Brooks.I've actually not seen another team as injury prone as UK.
i have followed UK since the mid 70's last year we had more critical injuries then i can ever remember

I can see a little of Liggins in his game.. he’s 6’5 but long.. he might be a pleasant suprise.. I would still like to add a couple more from portal.

Currently we can take him but if your looking for instant impact,dont expect it.If he hangs around he could be a good player by his senior year.Of course I hope I'm wrong and hes lightning in a bottle.
You said the same thing about
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

You complained about one and dones. You got your wish.

All the talk about "long term investment" and how many of our guys actually make it to a junior year?

I can't stand the culture Cal has created here.
Then quit being a fan. Very easy. You sound like you are a Louisville fan anyway.

Then quit being a fan. Very easy. You sound like you are a Louisville fan anyway.
You sound like someone devoid of logic on these issues. Would you have told the German pastors who opposed Hitler to "avoid being a German" because they disagreed with the direction of the country; or the founding fathers to "quit being patriots" because they didn't want to pay the Tea Tax?

Your logic needs fine tuning.

As a starter I agree, as a solid pickup. No. As long as deer in headlights doesn't accompany. Then he be just fine. Hopefully you been around long enough as a fan to remember Ramel Bradley. Aduo has similar game. Ramel wasn't top notch talent, but he played his heart out. Aduo plays his heart out from what I've seen. He blocks shots top of square, and has decent handles too.
Bradley was widely known though.

Reactions: crxohio
His dad played under Calipari at Memphis, while his mom, Mariam Sy, was a 2006 WNBA Draft selection.

Sounds like this kid comes from good genes.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT