ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Torres says Calipari making a "colossal mistake" for not recruiting Mgbako.

Where were you when that discussion was actually taking place? Hunkered down in a cowardly little bunker somewhere clicking "like" for all your hero posters that say what you're incapable of articulating? How about you form an actual opinion in the heat of the moment, especially last summer when things were looking quite dire?
That was 25 screen names ago lol.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Look at your post. You said “right about anything”. One of those things is wanting Mgabko was a bad fit. You agree that Mgabko was a bad fit. Anything is an all encompassing all or nothing word. You can’t use a broad word like that and then retroactively change it to a specific meaning. This thread is amazing by the way. You guys are great. 😂

If you're just gonna act like a complete dumbass, I'm just gonna step away from the conversation. There's no way that you're this dense, and I can't keep arguing with a rock. I agreed with others, saying I don't want anymore dudes like Mbako. Cool. Glad we got that out of the way. I'm glad you were able to follow along that far.

The other dude I quoted, had this to say.

"Some of y'all are still acting like you were right to be flipping out 5 months before the season started.😂

Just man up and admit you were wrong."

Clearly, he's referring to early summer when we had like 5 or 6 dudes on the roster, and everyone was on here losing their minds about filling out the rest of the roster. I know exactly what the poster was referring to. What you keep referring to, I have no earthly ****in idea. Keep laugh emoting and arguing with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Mehico
If you're just gonna act like a complete dumbass, I'm just gonna step away from the conversation. There's no way that you're this dense, and I can't keep arguing with a rock. I agreed with others, saying I don't want anymore dudes like Mbako. Cool. Glad we got that out of the way. I'm glad you were able to follow along that far.

The other dude I quoted, had this to say.

"Some of y'all are still acting like you were right to be flipping out 5 months before the season started.😂

Just man up and admit you were wrong."

Clearly, he's referring to early summer when we had like 5 or 6 dudes on the roster, and everyone was on here losing their minds about filling out the rest of the roster. I know exactly what the poster was referring to. What you keep referring to, I have no earthly ****in idea. Keep laugh emoting and arguing with yourself.

Hold on hold on hold on hold on. Your entire premise here is that the poster that said, IN A THREAD THAT WE SHOULD BE RECRUITING MGABKO AND ITS A BIG MISTAKE NOT TO, wasn’t actually talking about Mgabko? When he was laughing and saying just admit you were wrong, IN A THREAD THAT WE SHOULD BE RECRUITING MGABKO AND ITS A MISTAKE NO TO, “clearly” isn’t talking about Mgabko? I think we should go out for drinks sometime, I think I’d be a blast. I don’t even like Cal. I love Boogie Nights.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
Hold on hold on hold on hold on. Your entire premise here is that the poster that said, IN A THREAD THAT WE SHOULD BE RECRUITING MGABKO AND ITS A BIG MISTAKE NOT TO, wasn’t actually talking about Mgabko? When he was laughing and saying just admit you were wrong, IN A THREAD THAT WE SHOULD BE RECRUITING MGABKO AND ITS A MISTAKE NO TO, “clearly” isn’t talking about Mgabko? I think we should go out for drinks sometime, I think I’d be a blast. I don’t even like Cal. I love Boogie Nights.

Good God you're stupid. I actually just had to stop reading. 👋

Go read page 1 dumbass. People are literally crying about us having 4 dudes on the roster. But ZOMG MBAKO. MBAKO1!!!!!

Oh, are we changing the subject? Shew, good, glad that one is done. SWITCHING GEARS TO ANOTHER SUBJECT NOW:

I think the guys crying about us ending up with 4 dudes on the roster kinda ended up being wrong, what do you think? I think your take is we can’t say anyone was right or wrong yet because it’s still January, correct?

Oh, are we changing the subject? Shew, good, glad that one is done. SWITCHING GEARS TO ANOTHER SUBJECT NOW:

I think the guys crying about us ending up with 4 dudes on the roster kinda ended up being wrong, what do you think? I think your take is we can’t say anyone was right or wrong yet because it’s still January, correct?

I said wait until the end of the season to start crying about who was right or wrong. Right now they LOOK to be correct. But if we flame out, what was the point in getting on here and telling everyone "hey, Cal got it right, the roster was correct" in January? That was the whole premise of my original reply that you lost your damn mind about.

I said wait until the end of the season to start crying about who was right or wrong. Right now they LOOK to be correct. But if we flame out, what was the point in getting on here and telling everyone "hey, Cal got it right, the roster was correct" in January? That was the whole premise of my original reply that you lost your damn mind about.

I personally think the roster is pretty good, I don’t know if it’s championship quality though and I don’t trust Cal to not run stall ball or post ups if the game is tight, but I like that we are guard heavy.

I personally think the roster is pretty good, I don’t know if it’s championship quality though and I don’t trust Cal to not run stall ball or post ups if the game is tight, but I like that we are guard heavy.

We need Z back, I don't trust the bigs enough to not add another. Bradshaw has been mediocre.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT