ADVERTISEMENT

A crazy thing to ponder

What made me think of this was Kobe's daughter. Started thinking about how good a player she was going to be, and then I wondered if she would have wanted to play in the same league her dad did. They were so close. She wouldn't have made it in the NBA, but she could have played for Pepperdine or some school like that, gotten better against the boys, THEN settled for the WNBA.

giphy.gif

A lot of your best women’s college programs are running bigs out there that stand 6’2” and aren’t that athletic. Almost every boys high school team out there can run a boy out there that is that size but more athletic. That tells me everything I need to know about a girl being able to compete at any level of college basketball. The best WCBB player in the country might be able to set the bench at Transy and come in to shoot free throws. But why?

A lot of your best women’s college programs are running bigs out there that stand 6’2” and aren’t that athletic. Almost every boys high school team out there can run a boy out there that is that size but more athletic. That tells me everything I need to know about a girl being able to compete at any level of college basketball. The best WCBB player in the country might be able to set the bench at Transy and come in to shoot free throws. But why?
WHY? You ask WHY?

To be "woke", to be "politically correct"......dontcha know? It's all part of the libtards dream world.....GAG.

What if every team had to have a woman and they are required to play at the same time and cover one another? Then there could be some strategy involved with hiding their offensive/defensive/athletic flaws.

The best women players are better than the worst male ones. It is patently absurd to think otherwise. The only argument I've seen in this thread that holds any water is the size of the ball. It would be a huge adjustment for them. But if you think Britney Greiner or Diana Turasi (sp?) couldn't have survived in a zone defense and contributed to the lesser teams you are just being willfully obtuse. No, they can not compete in the NBA. No chance. But college rosters have lots of kids who wouldn't be able to dominate at the Y. You have 11 roster spots filled. Who do you want for number 12, one of those schlubs on the teams UK beats by 50 points, or Ionescu from Oregon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT