ADVERTISEMENT

8 Ls by a total of 25 points!

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

8 losses by one possession each!

Do you realize how insane that is when you factor in a top 6 SOS!

Rock Fight U coming for you!!!

Lets Goooooooooooooo!!!!!

200.gif

Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

Rock fight U coming for you!!!

This tells me and many here have said it countless times. JC is one of tbe worst bench coaches I have ever seen and he's been completely exposed this year with this teams talent level and point guard play

Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

How many leads have we lost in the second half, or how many times have we come from behind after leading in the first half, and won the game?

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Ahhh man, I love to see a post like this early on a Sunday morning, shows me we have some cerebral fans left. Everyone is overly focused on the 14 and not the 8, what Cal has been able to do this year is nothing short of a miracle. He deserves to be named NCAA CBB Coach of the Year, the man fought through tremendous adversity this entire season and all he ever did was sacrifice himself to the good of the program. He's a gatherer of people, a unifier, if you will. He will unite BBN, once and for and all! Legend.

Last edited:
Finally, we get a thread worth reading.
Basically, if we hit 2 more threes a game, we are 16-7, and a 4 seed at worst. Ill take that. This team is so close to breaking out, its scary. Its too bad we didn't get the summer practices a young team needs.
Trust Cal, and hang on!

Ahhh man, I love to see a post like this early on a Sunday morning, shows me we have some cerebral fans left. Everyone is overly focused on the 14 and not the 8, what Cal has been able to do this year is nothing short of a miracle. He deserves to be named NCAA CBB Coach of the Year, the man fought through tremendous adversity this entire season and all he ever did was sacrifice himself to the good of the program. He's a gather of people, a unifier, if you will. He will unite BBN, once and for and all! Legend.
We do not deserve Coach Calipari. He should move on to a program that does. He has my blessing for what might have been if we fans had not been so demanding. I feel bad knowing I was a part of tearing down such a rich program.

I actually get upset thinking we are 8-14 but that is on me. Coach Cal did his best.

We do not deserve Coach Calipari. He should move on to a program that does. He has my blessing for what might have been if we fans had not been so demanding. I feel bad knowing I was a part of tearing down such a rich program.

I actually get upset thinking we are 8-14 but that is on me. Coach Cal did his best.
His coaching is one thing but talking down to the fans is another,I don’t want him fired this year but he needs to look in the mirror and ask how can I change.

So now we’ve resorted to boasting about not losing by much?

This is the sort of thread that we’d viciously roast our rivals for if we saw it on their message boards. Pitiful.

Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

Man, I absolutely love your positive takes. You provide stats and proof of what you say and then, say it with such conviction.

Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

That's like saying "I lost my right arm, but it's okay, because it was only from the elbow down, I still have a nub".

So now we’ve resorted to boasting about not losing by much?

This is the sort of thread that we’d viciously roast our rivals for if we saw it on their message boards. Pitiful.
He has the mindset of an Indiana fan.

Reactions: struggler
Thats an avg. of 3 ppg!

Yea and we will have a new roster next year to have some of the same issues. The we are young and immature argument can’t be made every year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT