ADVERTISEMENT

5 DAYS and Counting

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
No news on any top portal players wanting to join KY’s team. We all need to take a deep breath and relax. Just because they haven’t grabbed any yet doesn’t mean they won’t. MP just needs time A kid from Oakland that torched KY would be a perfect fit off the bench but probably isn’t a top 150 portal player if he were in it.

Granted we haven't seen anything but departures although one addition but Let's just see how next few weeks plays out. I think we will start seeing domino's fall but I understand fans patience is growing restless.

If Williams commits and another assistant coach (a good one) is reported this weekend, it would go a long way to calm the restlessness of fans.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Let the man do his job and judge him afterwards. Some of you don’t know $hit about anything related to the portal, recruiting, or basketball. Mind blowing how uneducated on our fanbase is on all these things.
All I've read so far is people saying just let it play out and let Pope recruit. Yes we all would love to
hear positive news but I don't think anybody has said they knew shit about recruiting, the portal or anything bad

Idk why everyone is freaking out. Dude just became coach on Sunday. It's Friday, calm down

He had BYU in the tourney last year. We will have a better roster then they had when all is said and done

It's funny too, cause all the ones who have up on Cal the earliest and bitched the longest are the same ones crying the sky is falling. That 5% of our fanbase that is never happy no matter what is happening

For those that don’t listen to KSR, Jones said 2 players get done today but nothing official thill weekend or Monday. He also hinted at Williams and Oscabar as the 2 getting done. He also said Pope is flying around the Country meeting with Portal players and won’t be back in Lexington until Saturday Sunday. He is out making connections to pay off now and in the future

Reactions: ukfan041
No news on any top portal players wanting to join KY’s team. We all need to take a deep breath and relax. Just because they haven’t grabbed any yet doesn’t mean they won’t. MP just needs time A kid from Oakland that torched KY would be a perfect fit off the bench but probably isn’t a top 150 portal player if he were in it.
If you were relaxed, why are you counting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT