ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NBA draft thread

Jay Bilas just said Dennis Smith had a 48 inch vertical at the combine, didn't nobody touch Diallo?

Fultz just proved you can go to a crappy college and still get selected number 1

Two straight #1 picks prove you don't have to go to UK, Duke, etc... to be a top pick.

But, I think it's the guys who aren't the top 1-2 picks that really benefit from UK/Cal

WOw - blockbuster. KAT has to be thrilled.

Jimmy Butler has been traded to Minnesota for Zach Lavine, Kris Dunn and the No. 7 pick, sources told ESPN. Wolves get Bulls pick in deal.

i
Jeff Goodman, ESPN Insider

WOw - blockbuster. KAT has to be thrilled.

Jimmy Butler has been traded to Minnesota for Zach Lavine, Kris Dunn and the No. 7 pick, sources told ESPN. Wolves get Bulls pick in deal.

i
Jeff Goodman, ESPN Insider

Monk to Chicago?

Taytum at 3, Jackson at 4.

I think Fox is better than them both. Does he end up at SAC and #5?

Unfortunately we will never hear from Fox again.

SAC is where dreams go to die

I'd pay to see lavar ball hoot and holler before I'd pay to see a Lakers game...I hope he gets his own presser after every game.

Say all you want about the guy, he probably deserves most of it but he is entertaining whether it be good, bad, or ugly.

He is a machine. Forget "BBB" on shirts and shoes, he needs to start printing up all his damn slogans and one liners from interviews.

"Thanks be to Zeus" and "I told you so" merchandise would fly off the shelves....

Yeah for KAT, Butler!!!

Nice. That's a strong 1-2 punch, and the way KAT Is improving we don't know who is the one in that case.

Now Wiggins is third player, which is good place for him.

This is going to be a big step up for Minnesota.

Karl, JButler, and Wiggins. They still need a point guard as they traded their starter and back-up. Now make a trade with Phoenix to get one.

Isaac to Orlando at 6...Monk could start to slide if Chicago doesn't take him.

The Kings are a dumpster fire. Trash franchise.

Lakers make it even easier to hate them with Ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT