ADVERTISEMENT

2 problems that Calipari needs to be asked and be forced to actually give an answer.

He’s not crooked, he’s a fraud. His actual coaching decisions are basically grammar school volunteer level. Middle school coaches across the country can actually draw up better designed plays than him. It’s utterly astounding that he has received the accolades he has. No one has received more accolades for being as bad at their job as he has.
It’s because no one in the history of college basketball has had as much talent at his disposal as John Calipari. Could you imagine what an actual bench coach could have done with it.

Cal has said many times he is teaching them basketball (to help them in the Pro's). He is tutoring the guys to be a pro and I feel that the ones he believes will make it, he caters to. UK winning is not as important as mentoring the little pros. jmo

Cal has said many times he is teaching them basketball (to help them in the Pro's). He is tutoring the guys to be a pro and I feel that the ones he believes will make it, he caters to. UK winning is not as important as mentoring the little pros. jmo
And he's not even good at knowing which ones will make it (NBA). For example:

Toppin is not a pro.
Ware is not a pro.

Ugonna is a pro.
Thiero (the ever growing one) is a pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOMCATS1990
1. How much time per week do you and your teams put into game preparation. And not running around a practice court with you not even there. How much time does your coaching staff put into film, how much do you put in. How many hours does your team spend scouting teams?

Because I’m getting the feeling here he’s not doing his job. His teams just look lost. Like they’re seeing the team they’re playing for the first time.

2. Why do you not hire an offensive minded coach with a record of knowing that side of the ball?

I wish someone would ask this and cut him off when he spins. Keep coming back to it and ask him for a specific answer.
Feel like we could ask Stoops the same questions, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT