ADVERTISEMENT

18-5, sick team and people are

Like when you threw hissy fits over Diallo playing?

How much less could you care?

I said Diallo wouldnt play because Cal cares about our whole team and program, not just one Johhny come lately. You're in over your head if you want to debate me.

missed the clips of their players laughing. Should Monk be crying-no. But damn at least fake it that you give a damn.
Why? you gonna help an idiot. Yea, fake it and bite your tongue, would a little blood make you feel better.... just lie and pretend to be something else, to please the dumb ass...sometimes you just gotta laugh instead of cry..... you don't know what is going on in someone's head and you shouldn't try and decide what they should do.... anyone that does that is an idiot/ dumb ass. Some are so stupid that they think there is only one way to do things.... and they know it.... not 500.... you are a dumb ass for deciding how someone should act in a situation that you know very little about....

I bet a dollar you are too stupid to understand

Why? you gonna help an idiot. Yea, fake it and bite your tongue, would a little blood make you feel better.... just lie and pretend to be something else, to please the dumb ass...sometimes you just gotta laugh instead of cry..... you don't know what is going on in someone's head and you shouldn't try and decide what they should do.... anyone that does that is an idiot/ dumb ass. Some are so stupid that they think there is only one way to do things.... and they know it.... not 500.... you are a dumb ass for deciding how someone should act in a situation that you know very little about....

I bet a dollar you are too stupid to understand
Feel better?

Diallo is sick too, damn it. That's why he's not playing. Somebody needs to find the little monkey roaming around the campus so we can get the cure before it's too late.

We lost Ulis, Murray, Poythress, Matthews, Skal and Lee and will be 21-5 the very next year with all new faces. It's phenomenal what Cal is doing. Nobody else could sustain this level of success in today's game but Cal. (Yes, we will beat LSU, Tennessee and Alabama to get to 21-5). I have friends who are fans of other teams that see us as a cochroach that will never die. I have one friend that is dumbfounded that we are in the hunt this year after losing Ulis and Murray.

Enjoy the ride if you can. Cry and moan and start threads saying you are "done with Cal" if you can't. Disgraceful.

Reactions: jedwar and Xception
Many fans aren't going to give the team a break under any circumstance, it was a bad performance but there's no need to attack the team . It's a good times fan base , there's no circling the wagons here . The team is on an island by themselves , hopefully they will rally with an us against the world and our own fans attitude .

This team last night was beat ever way they can be beat going for lose balls , rebounding, this team is very over rated, have no heart, no fight..Losing 3 out of four , something is very wrong and you can nor blame the refs or sickness, Fox played better and was the most sick..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT