ADVERTISEMENT

18-5, sick team and people are

missed the clips of their players laughing. Should Monk be crying-no. But damn at least fake it that you give a damn.

Reactions: oldfanofuk
missed the clips of their players laughing. Should Monk be crying-no. But damn at least fake it that you give a damn.

Cry me a river. Briscoe may have said he was going to kick one of their player ass and Monk could have reacted. Some of you take yourselves wayyyy too seriously.

Reactions: brianpoe
If you don't think something is badly amiss with this team, then your head is in the sand. We are not playing well in any facet in the game. Lost 3 of 4 and should've lost the 4th. This team is not anything like the team was before. Can it be fixed. Sure it can. But as of yet, nothing lends itself to it being fixed.

Cry me a river. Briscoe may have said he was going to kick one of their player ass and Monk could have reacted. Some of you take yourselves wayyyy too seriously.
You lecture an entire fan base, yet I am taking myself too seriously. That's rich.

If you don't think something is badly amiss with this team, then your head is in the sand. We are not playing well in any facet in the game. Lost 3 of 4 and should've lost the 4th. This team is not anything like the team was before. Can it be fixed. Sure it can. But as of yet, nothing lends itself to it being fixed.

Sorry, I choose not to run around like a wild chicken with its head cut off after a road loss in a league where the refs like to control the outcome so the locals can go home happy.

Sorry, I choose not to run around like a wild chicken with its head cut off after a road loss in a league where the refs like to control the outcome so the locals can go home happy.
Cal is concerned and obviously is having issues with this team. He referenced it on post game.

The refs did not cause us to lose 3 of 4, should be 4 losses in a row. Nor did they make our team look completely different from Nov and Dec.

Kudos to you. Cal is concerned and obviously is having issues with this team. He referenced it on post game.

The refs did not cause us to lose 3 of 4, should be 4 losses in a row. Nor did they make our team look completely different from Nov and Dec.

4 of 7 final fours is unheard of with Freshman. 4 out of 7 is unheard of with 3 senior starters. We have some of the worst fans in the game. It's absurd and makes us look ignorant.

Reactions: Xception
Who said anything about firing Cal? Why is that the default rebuttal by the sunshine pumpers?

Maybe sit some players who aren't playing well? Lets start with that, ok?

Your tendancy is to be negative. You very rarely give any credit when times are good. Hate that for you.

jumping off of sidewalks. LOL! Ask Self, Huggins and Drew how it feels to have upperclassman and lose at home to dog chyt teams in February. Ask izzo, Boehoem and Crean how the NIT feels with upperclassman.

Step away from the sidewalk.
So we're comparable to Crean now. It must really be hard to make the world safe for cheerleaders tonight.

IMG_1113.jpg

Reactions: fisherscatfan
jumping off of sidewalks. LOL! Ask Self, Huggins and Drew how it feels to have upperclassman and lose at home to dog chyt teams in February. Ask izzo, Boehoem and Crean how the NIT feels with upperclassman.

Step away from the sidewalk.

None of this excuses their piss poor effort.

Maybe we need to forfeit the next couple games..let these poor guys recover from this two month sickness. :flush:

Your tendancy is to be negative. You very rarely give any credit when times are good. Hate that for you.
Don't feel for me. I'm doing great.

I always give credit for a game well played and outstanding effort. But I'm sure you have my entire post history saved somewhere so you'd already know that.

To me, it's not that they lose a game. It's that they don't seem to want it bad enough.

I've seen Kentucky teams lose a game and it was like they had ruined their lives for all eternity. That's not a healthy perspective, but for a team to make a deep run in the tournament they have to want it *bad*

This team doesn't, and I don't see how that's going to change this late in the season.

This loss had nothing to do with the flu..Cal even said this team has problems..Their just not a team.Too many me players...And another problem is getting very little inside.No rebounding , no defense..Bam is going to be good, but he's not there yet..may take 3-4 years.. Oh and Cal could get better at his job too

Don't feel for me. I'm doing great.

I always give credit for a game well played and outstanding effort. But I'm sure you have my entire post history saved somewhere so you'd already know that.

I could care less about you but you do cry with the best of em'

This loss had nothing to do with the flu..Cal even said this team has problems..Their just not a team.Too many me players...And another problem is getting very little inside.No rebounding , no defense..Bam is going to be good, but he's not there yet..may take 3-4 years.. Oh and Cal could get better at his job too
It's the fans fault.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
Having talented players helps, but having who truly want win more than anything is what gets you titles. I don't think has any of those guys on this team. I haven't seen it if they do.

Team should make the 2nd weekend but don't see much past that. Maybe we could face an upset winner at that point. Who knows? It seems likely that when the games get to be half-court games (as they often do in the tourney) that the Cats will struggle to compete..

ADVERTISEMENT