ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Overall recruit in the class of 2024, Cooper Flagg, schedules three official visits.

I consider Indiana and Kentucky as Midwest as I do South. I think both states kinda embody both the Midwest and South. He played for the Midwest AAU team so…
Yeah because the midwest club he was playing for is HQed in Cincy...get out of Louisville/NKY and you'll see just how fast your midwest falls apart. Lmao. Same argument for VA. The Northern parts of VA and KY are midwestern. But once you get out of them it gets really southern, really fast.

This is the midwest btw

Northwest-territory-usa-1787.png

Last edited:
If I had the choice of choosing Cooper Flagg or Ace Bailey, I’m taking Ace Bailey all day.

Flagg is unreal, but I think Bailey is the better player. Both are 6’8” & like 10 lbs apart.

It isn't really weird. He has an agenda, and he is looking for support.
I think having an agenda on an anonymous message board is weird. There’s nothing for the perpetrator to gain except maybe internet fame from an extremely small pool of people who they will likely never meet or even know irl.

All that being said, if you’re referring to @kyjeff1 I don’t think he has an “agenda.” But he definitely has strong, well founded opinions that he remains logically consistent with.

Being consistent in your logic does not equal having an “agenda.” But maybe that word means something different to you than it does to me. The only people, imo, who have agendas here are the trolls. And by trolls I mean accounts made specifically to anger the local population (I’m not referring to you). They have low post counts, and usually, recent creation dates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT