ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

I just don’t understand this concept… Why does Cal want to start behind about every game before he puts in the reinforcements!!!!
look who is starting. The ones he had his biggest draft aspersions tied to coming in. DJ has been his top priority for a year or two in recruiting and now this season due to the family history.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Reed passes up the wide open shots and then shoots a desperation 3. WTH dude.

This is what a games looks like when you play no defense against a bad team .

Cmon guys!!! Almost March .

No more jacking around

Reactions: Warf2012
This team refuses to focus and play hard on defense unless it's a big game they get up for. It's not like you can bench a couple guys it's the whole team.

Of ALL three calla we dealt with that officials and commentators ignored, that's the one they want to wag their finger at? Lol

Once again just random, non-sensical rotations and awful defense. Story of the season encapsulated in one half.

I’m so sick of SEC basketball. 14-14 and they can’t miss today. Looking fwd to a breath of fresh air in the tournament

The Arky coach got that reverse Durante nose..

Jimmy_durante_1964.JPG

Yeah, I can talk about big noses... ;)

OF COURSE Arkansas comes in making every prayer. We, of course, get the worst home whistle of any major basketball program though. When are we gonna see Arkansas called for a shove under the basket? They also like to hand check on the perimeter.

This is kinda sad how bad the defensive effort has been today. Arkansas is not good, vandy held this team in check for 32 mins, and Kentucky is letting them do whatever they want whenever they want

I just don’t understand this concept… Why does Cal want to start behind about every game before he puts in the reinforcements!!!!
Before this game the starting lineup was winning 8 games, losing 7, and tied in 1 before the first subs came in. The whole narrative around the starting lineup always starting a hole is way overblown.

I thought technical fouls give you possession of the ball after the free throws, Did that change?

You'd think arky would have 12 fouls the way muss is acting.. they have 7 with 5 min left lol. Relax you goon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT