ADVERTISEMENT

“It’s just a small minority of RR posters that are sick of Cal”

But Matt and his KSR crew will say “no other coach but Cal” It’s maddening

And then Matt does his mr smart pants “Cal contract means he is going nowhere”.

Just about as likely to listen to his crap as I’m to watch Cal’a crap
unfortunately his contract does mean he’s not going anywhere, Uk isn’t gonna pay that buyout

Reactions: Fox2monk
I’ve said it before and will say again, those who have defended Cal will act like they never did whenever a new coach comes. Those are the ones who aren’t true fans
It’s good to just write down their names:

kybassfan
HerrosHeroes
Kl40504
Ed3232
Sejonesy
83cat
Jload22
BBNinSC
Fitches4
FoolishUlis3
sk73
StormCruzzer
bevcat
2Adulterers
seakat311
UKat51

I’ll throw the mod ILWildcat in there also. He disappears on game day, and for days after losses. Please help with this list, I have too many blocked.

Last edited:

kybassfan
HerrosHeroes
Kl40504
Ed3232
Sejonesy
83cat
Jload22
BBNinSC
Fitches4
FoolishUlis3
sk73
StormCruzzer
bevcat
2Adulterers
seakat311
UKat51

I’ll throw the mod ILWildcat in there also. He disappears on game day, and for days after losses. Please help with this list, I have too many blocked.
1Catmantoo
Cardsstink
Dubya C Dubya
BallerCal
Blue Tsunami
MdWildcats55

kybassfan
HerrosHeroes
Kl40504
Ed3232
Sejonesy
83cat
Jload22
BBNinSC
Fitches4
FoolishUlis3
sk73
StormCruzzer
bevcat
2Adulterers
seakat311
UKat51

1Catmantoo
Cardsstink
Dubya C Dubya
BallerCal
Blue Tsunami
MdWildcats55
I’m willing to bet that several of those usernames are owned by the same person/people. Too many of them with similar posting styles.

I listened to the call in show while going out to get some food and it was brutal. Remember when these shows screened the calls and would keep the negative callers off the air and only let the rah rah rah fans comment? Yeah, that's not happening now. They let everyone say what they needed to say and agreed with them. I expect the screener will be in full Cal protection mode if he even shows up for the coach's show and they let fans call in. I expect Cal will duck out of it with some excuse about recruiting.

I listened to the call in show while going out to get some food and it was brutal. Remember when these shows screened the calls and would keep the negative callers off the air and only let the rah rah rah fans comment? Yeah, that's not happening now. They let everyone say what they needed to say and agreed with them. I expect the screener will be in full Cal protection mode if he even shows up for the coach's show and they let fans call in. I expect Cal will duck out of it with some excuse about recruiting.
Coaches shows with Antigua coming up.

I quit watching a while back. This is no longer Kentucky basketball.

AVLnj8U.jpg

I’ve said it before and will say again, those who have defended Cal will act like they never did whenever a new coach comes. Those are the ones who aren’t true fans
We saw it with the last two coaches. I remember the Billy G followers who were shaming everyone for running him off (before Cal was named coach) and justifying his recruiting.

I think it’s evident this job really is a 10 year job.

Reactions: Fox2monk

kybassfan
HerrosHeroes
Kl40504
Ed3232
Sejonesy
83cat
Jload22
BBNinSC
Fitches4
FoolishUlis3
sk73
StormCruzzer
bevcat
2Adulterers
seakat311
UKat51

LOL... I like your style....

• Haha
Reactions: CincyUKFan
We are college basketball’s circus with Calipari as the ringleader. What a sad state of affairs the greatest tradition in college basketball has become. I was mad at first. Now, it’s just a sad state of apathy for me.

Reactions: Bkone7466

kybassfan
HerrosHeroes
Kl40504
Ed3232
Sejonesy
83cat
Jload22
BBNinSC
Fitches4
FoolishUlis3
sk73
StormCruzzer
bevcat
2Adulterers
seakat311
UKat51

You can not leave off SpamburgerHamburger.

Don’t worry, Santa Claus is gonna bring Wheeler a jump shot and Cal a brain. Then we’ll be all set for March!

The fans that post here are the ones who care enough to complain. Every person I know in real life who was a fan has completely lost interest. UK basketball NEVER comes up in conversations any more in my experience.
Same here, the bad part is I have to put up with all of the crap from my non UK friends and since I live in Alabama the sound is deafening from AU and Bama fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT