ADVERTISEMENT

“IF” we get good news on Friday & Monday....

He's super!!!

fat-man-dancing-fat-man-dancing-gif-fat-man-fdcefk-clipart-18.gif

:joy:
I can’t unsee the shit I have looked at in this thread. [roll]

Wut?! I liked it anyway, simply because it must be something in a sarcastic tone, coming from you.

Where ya been, bud?! Missed seeing you on the board here lately. Old man. [laughing]

Thanks, glad you asked. I took a self-imposed break after the loss. I was not nice to be around. I didn't like myself much. That loss hurt me. Way too emotional.

When we lost to Wisconsin I was off the board for it seemed like two or three months. "Man's GOT to know his limitations."-D. Harry

Thanks, glad you asked. I took a self-imposed break after the loss. I was not nice to be around. I didn't like myself much. That loss hurt me. Way too emotional.

When we lost to Wisconsin I was off the board for it seemed like two or three months. "Man's GOT to know his limitations."-D. Harry
Oddly enough, I never read this board until immediately after that Wisconsin game. I googled something pertaining to that game and the first hit was this site. That's how I found it. I always got my news from thecatsdomain or KSR. Now, I don't even frequent those sites. I just come directly here.

Reactions: Owen68 and BBUK
Oddly enough, I never read this board until immediately after that Wisconsin game. I googled something pertaining to that game and the first hit was this site. That's how I found it. I always got my news from thecatsdomain or KSR. Now, I don't even frequent those sites. I just come directly here.

Smart man.;)

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
What will be REALLY funny is when Hi C logs back on.....heck, he may just go ahead and log off again and NEVER come back.... Hi C....COME BACK....

hqdefault.jpg

What's the "cgu" part stand for?

Man CtC, you are behind the times. I know you've heard of the rotfl (Rolling On The Floor Laughing) rotflcgu is the Senior version: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Can't Get Up...:rolleyes:

Hey, I am 56...

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Man CtC, you are behind the times. I know you've heard of the rotfl (Rolling On The Floor Laughing) rotflcgu is the Senior version: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Can't Get Up...:rolleyes:

Hey, I am 56...
Haha gotcha. You and my Dad are the same age. He was born in 1961.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT