ADVERTISEMENT

Dominick Harris 44.8% 3pt on 6 attempts per game

Apr 26, 2024
New here, I live in Vegas and I heard from a UCLA fan friend here that they are full on scholarships now as they got a bunch of transfers in already and might not have room for him. Plus his grades may not qualify on top at UCLA. He originally went to Gonzaga for 2 years but was injured and didn't play so he went to LMU where he showed his talent. UCLA thought he was a done deal to them a few days ago but now they are not sure and he might be open to reconsider other schools. This guy can hit some long bombs per his highlights.

And saw that him and his dad are congratulating Jason Hart and Cody Fueger on Twitter in their latest tweets and retweets so maybe a connection?

Dominick Harris Transfer Portal Highlights

#3 ranked 3pt shooter in Div 1 (just about equal to Reeves in % and attempts per game)

Might be good to follow them to show our interest
Dominick Harris' Twitter
Shawn Harris - Dad's Twitter

Last edited:
New here, I live in Vegas and I heard from a UCLA fan friend here that they are full on scholarships now as they got a bunch of transfers in already and might not have room for him. Plus his grades may not qualify on top at UCLA. He originally went to Gonzaga for 2 years but was injured and didn't play so he went to LMU where he showed his talent. UCLA thought he was a done deal to them a few days ago but now they are not sure and he might be open to reconsider other schools. This guy can hit some long bombs per his highlights.

And saw that him and his dad are congratulating Jason Hart and Cody Fueger on Twitter in their latest tweets and retweets so maybe a connection?

Dominick Harris Transfer Portal Highlights

#3 ranked 3pt shooter in Div 1 (just about equal to Reeves in % and attempts per game)

Might be good to follow them to show our interest
Dominick Harris' Twitter
Shawn Harris - Dad's Twitter
Stay away from their social media please for the love of God. It’s so weird.

Just found out he was being recruited by BYU before committing to LMU last year. He was already locked in with UCLA before Pope got the job here so there could be some talks already behind the scenes as UCLA is out of scholarships now to give out, confirmed. He looks pretty good in the black unis. 👀

Reactions: UK67KU59
That's a good find, I haven't heard anyone else mention him before. The Cody Fueger shoutout could be explained by the recruitment to BYU last year, but shouting out Jason Hart can't because of course he wasn't at BYU. This seems like a guy to watch for sure, if it's true UCLA is out of the picture now.

8th highest catch-and-shoot 3pt% last season, with the highest volume in the top 10.

Was at Gonzaga 2 or 3 years and never really played. May have an injury at one time.
He couldn’t break our rotation. Some think Few is too picky, but he didn’t play well against us when at LMU either, and our defense was very ordinary for a lot of the season.

49.09% on NBA 3s with volume fyi

This is a terrible comparison. Salis was a major contributor, where Harris couldn’t get more than garbage minutes. Salis only left because Few never guarantees guys to start and wouldn’t guarantee Salis a starting spot going into this past season, even though he would’ve started, and Wake Forrest was willing to give Salis that guarantee. Harris is not a Salis caliber guy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT