ADVERTISEMENT

“IF” we get good news on Friday & Monday....

OH......OH....OH !!!!! BBUK...........do you have an everlasting smack down coming brah....you gonna catch it brah....lickins brah....

As my Grandmother would say, "Lord have mercy!"

AND.....talking about piling on - some of you got some coming too !!!!

And for the record, Hicatfan / AlohaCat is in prime shape....studly even....

This is me.... just a few short years ago....

609cc719197b30a5e0d1bb9e7db0b636--hawaiian-men-hawaiian-dancers.jpg

So....let me settle into work....most of you are "pau hana" (done for the day)....I'm just getting started....BUT .... I will return....BBUK, brah, you stepped in it big time....

:joy::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:[banana]:boxing:[roll]

AlohaCat

OH......OH....OH !!!!! BBUK...........do you have an everlasting smack down coming brah....you gonna catch it brah....lickins brah....

So....let me settle into work....most of you are "pau hana" (done for the day)....I'm just getting started....BUT .... I will return....BBUK, brah, you stepped in it big time....

AlohaCat

Rotflcgu Ole Gilligan or the Skipper too using one of those wharped mirrors to come up with that pic....a mighty wharped mirror...

[winking]

AlohaCat
Are you the plant on his head or one of the ones on his wrists? [winking]

Reactions: Cindog28 and BBUK

AlohaCat
Jack, this is why we love you so
[roll]

Reactions: Cindog28
Comeoniwannabeahunk....OR

Comeoniwannabeachunk...

Bwahahaha.....[roll][roll][roll]:joy::joy::joy:

I'm sorry, that made me laugh out loud.... [roll][roll][roll][laughing]

I "ain't" got the sense God gave a goose.....oh my gut...

Last edited:
....this will BBUK....celebrating!!!:joy:

giphy.gif

...also in the pic, left to right, is Willie, Frank, BKO, Morgo and Cin!!!

:joy:

AlohaCat

@BBUK @Bkocats @Cindog28 @FrankUnderwood @willie4uk @morgousky

I don't know now if that helped you or hurt you Ole Hi C. That may be close to me if I could only stand on my toes...don't be doing no tutu...Willie and Frank, yeah, probably... but OH what you did on the other two Hi C......I had a come back ready for you but I think I'll let it go, for now... That was a goodun but.....you got a ways to go... Moryoungsky is a squirt at this point...

This may be a little more accurate for me Hi C; (Except, I'm a white dude...)

VastDarkBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

I don't know now if that helped you or hurt you Ole Hi C. That may be close to me if I could only stand on my toes...don't be doing no tutu...Willie and Frank, yeah, probably... but OH what you did on the other two Hi C......I had a come back ready for you but I think I'll let it go, for now... That was a goodun but.....you got a ways to go... Moryoungsky is a squirt at this point...

The equilivent of BBUK's response....in his own body language----of course (and it looks just like him)....

giphy.gif

BB....you are almost obscene .....:scream::joy:

AlohaCat

Reactions: Bkocats
OKAY....Cin & BKO.....this is for da kine you gave me when piling on with da BBofUK.....

latest

BB, BKO and Cin.....

Wait....knowing your humor (did I say that?) .... all 3 of you will probably like this....LOL

:grimace:

AlohaCat

Reactions: Bkocats
30% of the elderly population reports hep-C symptoms.

It's one area millennials got ya beat bro.

Uh, It's Hi-C Morcorrectyousky, not hep-C.....yeah, I do agree Hi-C may have tried on 30% or so...he's that way...He's got that Chamberlain syndrome thing going on...

Uh, It's Hi-C Morcorrectyousky, not hep-C.....yeah, I do agree Hi-C may have tried on 30% or so...he's that way...

Hi-C?

My mom used to pack me 2 of those for lunch. And lasagna in my thermos to keep it warm.

Wish I could go back in the day and do it again. 10 years goes so fast. But at least now I know everything.

Reactions: HICATFAN
OK....this is da kine.....AlohaCat

The second photo needs no explanation....what a great guy !!!

Ufj5gJaYqZxErkpQzsRt6fn-wJOaGZSQTbhMmFuAA26FiEo2RFQwNP1Kmz-2V885ER1u6SVl32jQB_d20kpVDJAPhMN276CSeNDpqJHW-UmQsIzQZHXSn7Y38rE3BQpOKBL05nn1vRx6WAQ_NQdSI1FBM2B26iqgdvdKeqRzWMJUTOzLXoXJpNQqwDpDr9pydvqmDcqHjzEEfNqqNY-1qSl8sSFeZyTcH-gDOe6K8nPFpqZC49U3C5fHIBkPgAZAKnlJBBUNW_xc0XdZEvnddu6ZayyfaWTzFw8NV4yQEiufoGn38Vq02hD3iisqZdUy6aB4rJORkNIggIGsY71xPLEpxPq0-_tbj_b1Vdgudr1q4ggV5qnPy05ezjb_bjBu7zC6AJ5oELEuMC1jKfFDv6xLOJ3hrps6o4HdqIFE3jbfYluiqp_X9R4D4J3e7VXLTVoYwIXTNZJWUe0zZEidVvDoV4VtSaVq_h8ybq7gs6XkRLDmkDHQUmdZ7ljKTnJTgZo2GLjgyaQsCpoG5rP376V_i8oSFBMtozS1kP-lIVC_4BEr6f6sHiKSiPW1zjABN1xtLrqFm8aYA-XT9kujSok0cGdbIi-U-Q8Q2aW0=w1203-h902-no

E7IP0b_gsxt2ZWBXNa_55kfKREsrnD0A-C8k656c96P67I16GVoCVM8IREpW02AAVIMYrd3eiJBpvYynuJTnPtkVz8yYN_B46zqumu-lc8hvfHK77q2XeaVp9z45YR8-yBxDP0-FWk1cigxAl6T0iEdVkiLwJGrPHz_yXodkQDp3N_aNAt8Xz8mQPMIgIrXquGxSYuuX6V4-eSelvtDhV2bctp04e8WyAf8w0UwzCpLepzQ5kTnwRodTDpIoP1J3QU2Wxaaj_HYhVkepcoinci_jY91_0ZoB_AOCoDEJoshEAcdX5zZI5ID1WLcjhudVbM3HGsrjJHH8oKMYwklCnvozSZLID_LiXoyWmqA97b3-aKc1qP9azeFH9ZkEUjwPKRK6h5Yj3QHB5jZFOz1n2tf39LjKeoDVRzPQtAT2qhRsFWzhCIryOwzhVWebraHEOJD9lqsZoouKR86eynTpzdb8noNvtJr3btTORxaTYe5LkiiFoUiUp1gLGbj9ktUNNXKuGzcuhAOJ5bMWaBr8irCZ02eBq5CkIdnMpwNA4lC70UxztMWwLVs3hvtEubUM16GX5UoXBSicbO4UBR7mEQWPtUrs9coO80t37irE=w1051-h902-no

AlohaCat

Is that you Hi C, I'll buy you a beer one day but, dang quit holding your gut in...cool beans...

ADVERTISEMENT